Hello! I love your blog and the way you write these is amazing. I was wondering if I could request the RFA+saeran reacting to finding out mc is homeless? Maybe she was kicked out of home and was on the street, or couldn't cover rent and was evicted and was squatting in her old place, or was staying on friends' couches before she was able to stay in rika's apartment? Only if you want to!!
I like so much when people giive suggestions for plots in the requests, it helps me a lot, so thanks ^^ Hope that’s what you wanted :)
RFA +Saeran reactint to MC being homeless
- He noticed you always would hang out at his place and was curious to meet yours
- So you told him, a little embarrassed you didn’t really… have a place
- “What do you mean, MC?” “Well, I… I… am kinda of homeless? I’m crashing at my cousin’s place right now…”
- “Why, what happened?” “Oh, I’m just… not on good terms with my parents, I told you, remember? So I didn’t have any place to stay. But it’s fine, don’t worry.”
- He was sad and deeply worried, but at the same time, he was thinking how Rika was still managing to do good even if she was not here anymore. You stayed at her apartment for a while, at least. I mean… there was a bomb there, but still…
- “It’s not fine, MC! Your parents can’t do that to you!” “Yoosung, they can and they did, and it’s fine! Not everybody have great parents as you. I’m ok, don’t worry!”
- “How can I not worry, MC? I… just… “ he knew there was only one thing he coulddo: “Move in with me, MC!” “What?”
- “The place isn’t big and smells weird, but I’ll make sure you’re comfortable, move in with me!”
- “Yoosung, you barely know me!” “So we’ll take as an opportunity to know each other, I don’t know how it is with your cousin, but what if he kicks you out too? Come live with me before something like this happens, I’ll never kick you out!”
- “But Yoosung, the rent…” “I can handle by myself, don’t worry!” “No, not like this! Just… wait till I find a job to help you with the bills, and I’ll move in with you, deal?”
- “Deal! Oh man… I can’t believe I’m gonna have a roomie, and it is… you!” “I know! And my new roomie? He’s so hot, I don’t think I’ll ever take my hands off of him when I move in.” he laughed and blushed, but internally he was screaming and kicking the air in excitement.
- He was feeling so grown up right now. Sharing the place, splitting the bills… it almost felt like a married couple, and did that idea pleased him.
- He asked you to move in with him right after the whole bomb at Rika’s apartment, but you were too embarrassed to just say yes like this
- But he was insisting on it so much, and that just made you feel even worse. “I can’t take advantage of you too like this, Zen!” “What do you mean by ‘too’”?
- You sighed heavily, it was about time for him to know. “I got evicted…” “Wait, seriously? But… where are you staying right now”
- You got a little surprised he didn’t seem to mind you didn’t have money to pay for your own responsibilities, he was just… worried for you? Could he be any sweeter and more caring than this?
- “Don’t worry, I’m at my neighbor’s place… I mean, it’s super weird and I feel like a burden all the time, but at least I could keep some of my stuff like that.”
- “You should never feel like a burden, princess! Don’t do that to yourself! Are you sure you’re okay? Is your neighbor treating you right?”
- “Yes, he is cool…” HE? OH HELL NO! “HE? You’re staying with a ‘he’?! MC, I don’t know this guy, but I can tell you for sure he’s expecting something in trade of his generosity! We’re getting there on monday to get your stuff out of there and you’re moving in with me ! Now it’s a matter of protecting my lady’s honor!”
- “And your lady’s honor would be intact if I stay here with you?” “Yes!” “Zen, we both know it’s not intact for a while now…” he blushed “Well… this is … this is… different! We’re in love! Please, MC! I won’t be able to work or sleep well knowing you’re living like this! You said yourself how uncomfortable you are, right? Move in with me, you’re not taking advantage of me, we’re just… rushing something it would happen eventually.” he got a point…
- “Okay… but you need to let me know which chores I can do around here, and I’ll take some bills as soon as I finish my debt with the landlord, I won’t let you treat me like if I’m on a hotel, okay?” “Yes, sure… I’ll respect whatever you wish!” you knew he would, and he… couldn’t help feeling excited knowing that you’d be around all the time. H e was fantasizing about watching TV together, cooking together, going to bed together… wait, dangerous thoughts! But you living with another man was making the beast get angry … and he needed to do something about that.
- “But seriously… can’t we pretend we’re in a hotel just for tonight? I was thinking about filling the hot tub and… you know…”
- When she would come to the cafe early in the morning, you would be already there. And you would always offer to close the place for her. Wow, she had no idea you were such a workaholic.
- But it wasn’t that, and one day she found out: you’ve been sleeping in the cafe. “Jaehee, I’m so so sorry, I should’ve told you, I was just too embarrassed and… I understand if you want to fire me… it’ just… I…” you were crying, she couldn’t understand why, but she felt her heart sink…
- “Fire you? My God, MC, no! I can’t fire my partner! But why are you crying? Let’s calm down and talk…” “I’m… I’m sleeping here because my parents kicked me out!”
- “They what?” “They… oh! I can’t tell you that!” “MC, you have to, it’s clearly making you suffer, talk to me, please…” she sounded like a therapist, and her eyes were so calm and gentle, how could you leave someone like her without an answer?
- “They didn’t like I’m dating you, well… a woman…” she was shocked and so angry. She grew up with a family who didn’t care about her, but even this seemed better than what she had just listened.
- “So, I guess they’ll become even furious when they hear you just moved in with a woman.” “What?”
- “I have clothes I can lend you for tonight, but tomorrow we’re going to your… well, their house, and getting your things, okay?” “But, Jaehee, I’ll…”
- “Don’t worry about a thing. Family is about love, and I love you, so I’m your family and I’ll take care of you. People like us get to choose our families, right?”
- “I think it was RuPaul who said that.” you two laughed “Yes, I like his show, we can binge watch it at OUR place later, ok?” you didn’t oppose it at all.
- You had a sleepover at his penthouse. Neither of you were exactly proud of that, but it is what it is, and now you were staying for lunch.
- He ditched work to spend the morning with you, but all he saw was you acting really tense, checking your phone every 5 minutes, which he found odd.
- He overheard you on the phone when he let you alone, but came back to pick his phone “Yes, I’ll have the money till Saturday. Please, try to understand, I… yes, sir. Goodbye.”
- “MC?” you jumped and yelped a little, he was not supposed to listen to this, it was just… embarrassing… “What’s going on?”
- “N-nothing… why do you ask?” “Are you sure? You sounded so concerned on the phone right now… who was it?”
- “Oh, it’s nothing, just… some problems I need to take care of…” “And your problems are my problems as well, please tell me.” You knew he wasn’t letting go until you said the truth…
- “I’m being evicted, Jumin. I… own three months of rent and I won’t be able to pay till the day they gave me.” “How much? I’ll give it to you.” “No! Please… don’t. I… don’t think it’s right…” he could only assume this had something to do with pride, so he wouldn’t insist.
- “So, forget that apartment, come live with me.” “Ju-Jumin, no! This is… even worse…” Why? Now it wasn’t about pride, right? So, maybe… oh, that whole “you can’t leave the penthouse” after Elizabeth’s disappearing. He knew it! You said you forgave him, but of course, you were still a little doubtful, maybe a little afraid of him. “I… understand. I’m sorry, MC.”
- “No, I should be the one to say sorry! I know how you feel about living together before marriage, yet I keep sleeping here and… I don’t want to make you uncomfortable…” Oh, so it was about that? He was feeling like a fool.
- “I would never feel uncomfortable with you around. However… I have a solution. What’s your landlord’s phone?” “Jumin, you’re not gonna…” “Please, trust me.”
- He called the guy. “Yes, hello? My name is Jumin Han, I would like to buy one of your properties? Yes, the building downtown. Not for sale? Not even for…?” you could not believe the price he was saying. It was a decent building, but not that much… “Yes, I’ll let my lawyer get in touch about the paperwork. Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you.” He hung up. “Problem solved.”
- “So you’re my landlord now?” “No, you’ll be your own landlord, I’m making the contract in your name…” WHAT? “But Jumin… it’s basically the same thing as giving me the money!” “Not really, it’s a gift. I’m giving you a opportunity to make it in real estate market. Do whatever you wish with the building and I’ll finance it, it’ll be a pleasure doing business with you too.” Yep, now we’re not talking about real estate, are we?
- According to the background check, you didn’t have a fixed address for over two years? At first, it was suspicious, so he dug a little more
- Only to find out you’ve been crashing at friend’s couches after being kicked out of your parent’s house. He also found police files in your name reporting assault, the attacker’s last name was the same as yours, so it was easy to understand what happened there… and now he was feeling a douch for even thinking you were the threat here.
- He could definitely relate to you, so making sure you were comfortable at Rika’s apartment was the least he could do, taking care of the bomb issue was included on that.
- So when he found about Saeran and kept pushing you away to protect you, he was always wondering if this was the right thing to do, since you would be probably someone to understand him. But no, he could never do that… could he?
- So after the events on his route, he wanted to surprise you taking you to Rika’s apartment. “What are we doing here, Saeyoung?”
- “You tell me, it’s your apartment.” “What do you mean?” “Remember I told you I was going to buy it? Well, I did. And I’m passing to your name.” “Why?” he wouldn’t dare bringing what he found out about you if you weren’t ready to tell him.
- “Well, I thought it would be a good RFA’s office, but you took such good care of it while we’re here, so… it should be yours. Feel free to redecorate it, since it can bring you bad memories or…”
- “I only have good memories you gave me the robot cat right here, and… we kissed for the first time over there… and there, in the bedroom…” you were both blushing and remembering.
- Through all of it, he was satisfied he was the one who gave you a place that you could fulfill with good memories, and one day you and him would share a place even happier than this one now.
- He also did his research on you. Matter of fact, one of the many reasons you were the perfect bait was the fact that you didn’t have a place to come back to
- So whatever he decided to do with you, there weren’t gonna be too much people looking for you, you were just a poor girl kicked out by your own parents.
- Sometimes he felt guilty doing this to you, maybe you two were more alike than he thought… well, everything would be worthy after he could take you to paradise.
- After Mint Eye got dismantled and he got rescued, taking care of you as you took care of him was his number one priority.
- So the only condition he imposed to continue living with Saeyoung was that you should come along with him. Of course, Saeyoung didn’t oppose.
- And it was at some random night, when the three of you were watching a movie and Seyoung fell asleep, Saeran turned to you and said: “I’m sorry.”
- “For what?” “For everything… you only deserve happiness from now on.” “Well, so do you.”
- “I’ll be happy as long as we’re together under the same roof…and… we…” Saeyoung’s snores got him out of the mood. “Ugh, let’s go somewhere more private” he took your hand and you giggled. He smiled, although Saeyoung could be a pain in the ass sometimes, maybe this was paradise after all…