Why is edgepuff your favorite ship? What are your thoughts or head cannons?
Boi fucking good boi everything has started from the one old day I saw one Edgepuff art from one of my favorite fontcest artist (in that day the name “Edgepuff” is not even came up yet), the art probably being planted in my brain for a really long time lmao.
I am now mostly addicted to the ship for how fluff it can actually be…(even th fluff is more like an effect by Papyrus hahahahha) 99% of the ideas I think for it are all sweet and nice and the sweetness is so attractive…… This will be the only moment I will allow you to call me vanilla but I just can’t get out anymore……
Another point here is the “comparison”. I admit that I have quite a weak spot on ships that consisted of two greatly-different person (in both personality and designs, or else why you thin I ship fontcest haha), not mentioned the “Nice vs Evil” and “Soft vs Spiky” dynamic is already an interesting plot subject in this ship. Also aesthetic bonus or black/white contrast.
Some headcanons since ya ask:
- Edgy probably would be a little bit of envious on Papy since he is a version of himself that can openly be nice to everyone without being said “weak”. But at the same time, he develops a defensive feelings to Papy as well.
- Papyrus once accidentally travelled to the Fell universe, where he met Wdgy for the first time, and this travel is also the first interaction between multi-universe among all the brothers. (I WILL DEFINITELY DRAW THIS OUT WAIT FOR ME!!!!!)
- Edgy is surprisingly really good at cooking, even though he seldom do it (mostly because of material package in where he lives also he is always busy on trainings and patrols). This cause him to lose shit when he witnessed how Papy “cooks” spaghetti… and hence extra cooking lessons intensified!
- Their strength and power of magic would be the same I think… Lmao Edgy would totally underestimate Papy’s ability to fight (Just like SO many others think), but then when Papy use his REAL force Edgy will definitely have a tough fight against him boi.
- Probably the good example of “Above friends, yet not as lovers”.