½ Marathon Gear Check
I decided to go with my power red outfit. Still deciding on compression pants (pictured) or red and black shorts. I’d prefer having the compression but with the heat, I might be better off without it.
- Bluetooth headset
- Headlamp (Race starts at 4:30 am)
- Polarised glasses
- Nike Dryfit hat and Shirt
- Compression pants
- Jackrabbit running socks
- Nuun and GU for energy and electrolytes
- Running belt - I won’t use this if I decide on shorts
- Water bottle / Phone holder
Not pictured - but included: Shoes, undies, shorts, Garmin, Phone.
I need to charge electronics tonight, switch out my Headlamp batteries, just to be safe and pack my bag up. I leave for the Hotel Friday after work. (The race is about 90 min from my house, so I am staying at a hotel.)
It’s almost go time!