Hello! ^w^ I'm writing a superhero book and the villain is the sister of the hero. I'm having a hard time figuring out why though (they live together, and they both doesn't have a clue about it till later). Also, I can't quite figure out how my hero gets her powers (it's a serum meant for good but got stolen). Any ideas?
Why one sister is a villain:
• The villian one is being manipulated/lied to, and thinks they are on the right side.
• The villain is just a genuinely bad person. No moral code or anything to hold them back.
• The villain was forced into their position through blackmail that someone would hurt their sister (oh, the irony)
^ It’s all about why the villain is a villain because I figured that there doesn’t need to be much incentive to be a hero.
How to get powers:
• Hero was a a druggie and was told that the serum was their fix.
• Hero is terribly ill, so they get the serum from the black market in a last ditch effort.
• The person who was in possesion of the serum was curious about its effects and slips some into the hero’s drink/food.
• Some kind of mix up
This was harder than I thought. Any of my followers have ideas?