Types of types (type stereotypes)
because I answered a few asks and this seemed pretty popular, here’s some:
- The chill, friendly ENFP
- The Unchill, unfriendly ENFP: Like the chill, friendly ENFP, but not chill or friendly….so bacically, not the chill, friendly ENFP….
- The Deep ENFP
- The Fake Deep ENFP: Like the deep ENFP, but not deep….still great tho
- The Shark ENFP: Like the other ENFPs, but actually a shark.
- The Adorable, Caring INFP
- The Punk INFP: Like the adorable, Caring INFP, but angry at the world.
- The Sad Bowl of Gummy Worms INFP: Like the punk INFP, but a sad bowl of gummy worms.
- The “I have so many dreams” INFP
- The Shark INFP: An INFP Shark.
- The heroic ENFJ
- The manipulative ENFJ: Like the heroic ENFJ, but not….not at all.
- The Friend ENFJ: like the heroic ENFJ, but instead of fighting evil, they just try to set you up with everyone
- The Mom ENFJ: Like the Friend ENFJ, but really overbearing
- The Shark ENFJ: Like an ENFJ, but a shark.
- The Wise, Friendly INFJ
- The Deep, Dark Mysterious INFJ: Like the Wise, Friendly INFJ but darker…and more mysterious
- The Spooky INFJ: Like the Deep, Dark Mysterious INFJ, but can disappear at any time….watch out
- The Awkward INFJ
- The Shark INFJ: An INFJ that’s also a Shark
- The Easygoing, Adventurous ENTP
- The Bullshit their Way through Life ENTP
- The Argumentative Little Brat ENTP: Like the bullshit their way through life ENTP, that likes to bother people
- The Superiority Complex ENTP: Like the Argumentative Little Brat, but much, much worse.
- The Shark ENTP: An ENTP that’s a shark
- The Adorable, genius INTP
- The “aLIENS ARE rEAL” INTP: Like the Adorable, genius INTP, but gets behind some pretty interesting theories.
- The “Oh shit I forgot” INTP
- The “OH SHIT I FORGOT” INTP: Like the Oh shit I forgot INTP, but this time it was something really important.
- The Shark INTP: Seems like an INTP, but is actually a shark.
- The Cool, Confident ENTJ
- The Super Loud and Intimidating ENTJ
- The “Probably running for political office” ENTJ: Like the super loud and intimidating ENTJ, but probably running for political office
- The Extremely Organized and somewhat scary ENTJ: a hybrid of all three
- The Shark ENTJ: A shark that’s an ENTJ.
- The Chill, Slightly Intimidating INTJ
- The Hot INTJ: Like the Chill, Slightly Intimidating INTJ but hot af.
- The “I hate you all” INTJ: An INTJ that hates u all
- The EVIL INTJ: Basically any villain ever written (sigh)
- The Shark INTJ: Like an INTJ, but a shark
- The Life-of-the-Party ESFP
- The NOT Life-of-the-Party ESFP: they don’t actually like partying….
- The Overly Dramatic ESFP
- The “We’re friends right?” ESFP: like the Life-of-the-party ESFP, but they just wanna be friends with everyone….and they’re not 100% sure…
- The Shark ESFP: All of the above. But a shark.
- The Free-spirited, Emotional ISFP
- The “I’m always crying” ISFP: Like the Free-spirited, emotional ISFP, but is always crying.
- The Terrible Flirt ISFP
- The “I liked that before it was cool” ISFP
- The Shark ISFP: The ISFP that’s a shark
- The Asshole ESTP
- The “I’M GONNA FIGHT THAT” ESTP
- The “I’LL DO ANYTHING ON A DARE” ESTP: Like the “I’m Gonna Fight that” ESTP except their recklessness is not restricted to fighting things.
- The Nice, Fun-loving ESTP who may push your limits but really isn’t an Asshole ESTP.
- The Shark ESTP: Like a normal ESTP, but a shark.
- The chill af, can solve any problem ISTP
- The “I don’t give a fuck, I’m gonna go skateboard” ISTP: Like the Chill af, can solve any problem ISTP, but preoccupied with their skateboard
- The “yea, I’ll fix that, but I don’t want to” ISTP
- The Uncle that built your deck ISTP
- The Shark ISTP: An ISTP that’s obviously a shark
- The BFF, Always there for you ESFJ
- The “Let me make you food” ESFJ: Like the BFF, Always there for you ESFJ, but willing to prepare food for you.
- The “Ewww Becky” ESFJ: That one character from any kid’s show about high school that was a terrible stereotype and extremely unlikeable.
- The Best at Hugs ESFJ
- The Shark ESFJ: All of the Above, but also a shark.
- The Caring, Humble ISFJ
- The “I have a Diary” ISFJ: The ISFJ who writes everything in a diary.
- The “It’s okay” ISFJ: Like, the Caring Humble ISFJ, but too humble.
- The Quiet Friend ISFJ: That one quiet friend you have…yeah…
- The Shark ISFJ: They’re an ISFJ, but also a shark.
- The hardworking, loyal ESTJ
- The “I’m always right” ESTJ
- The “corrects your grammar in an argument” ESTJ: Like the “I’m always Right” ESTJ but gets on my nerves to the point where….nevermind.
- The Competitive, but not overbearing ESTJ who will probably get far in life: Like the Hardworking, Loyal ESTJ…but even more awesome.
- The Shark ESTJ: An ESTJ that’s a shark.
- The Reliable, Logical ISTJ
- The Dad ISTJ: Probably your dad right now….
- The Deserves a Break ISTJ
- The Shark ISTJ: The ISTJ that’s probably a shark.