Having a baby with Tom Holland would include:
@rachel-mariah-lynn requested: I was wondering if you could do a ‘having a baby with tom holland would include’ because im unable to find that certain one anywhere.
this was fun to write but im not sure if i did a good job, i wrote this while my wifi was out at around midnight!! i hope you enjoy, all criticism is welcome this is my first time writing a piece in this format.
requests are open!!
- when your cravings kick in tom rushes to make whatever you need, even if it’s pickles and peanut butter saying something along the lines of “babe ill cook whatever and if i have to look up the recipe i will.”
- while picking out names tom obviously says, “well if it’s a boy y/n jr and if it’s a girl y/n jr! it’s the most logical thing darling”
- when you can’t sleep because the baby keeps kicking tom stays up with you to read it a story. even if he got home from work late or has to go in early he is by your side through it all.
- when the baby kicks for the first time the smile on his face is glowing proudly and a tear runs down his face.
- “boy or girl me and mama will love you till the end of the world” while tom is cooking he sings horrible free styles to the baby.
- “y/n i’m gonna be the best dad ever. not just that we’re gonna be the best parents ever”
- painting the baby’s room a light pastel green because that suits a boy or a girl, tom thinks that it’s a good idea to paint your tummy as well just so the baby can get an idea of what his/her room will be like.
- when shopping for baby clothes tom can’t help but grab the spider-man onesies.
- “but please babe!” “you can have two spider-man’s running around the house”
- when you finally give in tom has the largest smile on his face as he walks around the store, while your pushing the cart tom would wrap his arms around you tapping your belly lightly as he’d hum in your ear.
- even if it’s 2am tom would fetch you a large fry, large iced tea, and a big mac from mcdonalds and just because he loves you so much he would go the extra mile and get an oreo mcfleury for you and a caramel sundae with extra caramel for him.
- when your water breaks tom would first ask why you dropped your water bottle before realization hits him.
- “oh fuck!” he’d shout “it’s really happening i’m gonna be a dad!” tom would get overly excited.
- “tom i’m not having this baby in a bath tub call the damn ambulance for god sake” you would have to shout at him.
- toms hands would be shaking as he dialled the three numbers. tom would try to soothe you saying thing like, “soon you will be a mother”, “they’re coming soon hold it together”, “in here with you every step of the way, y/n darling your never alone in this journey.”
- after the child is born tom would be in the room with you secretly wondering what it is covered in before it gets washed.
- when you’re told it’s a baby boy you and tom decided that mitchell harrison holland will be the full name of your baby boy.
- while tom is holding him, tom and you sharing the hospital bed he would say cute things to him, “hey mitchy welcome to the world”, “this is daddy and that is mommy”, “i love you mitchy, daddy loves you.”
- tom would look at this little boy in awe and in complete shock wondering how he and you could make something so beautiful and pure.
- tom trying to figure out breast feeding.
- “so he just gets to suck your nipple?”
- when harrison comes to visit tom is overjoyed that he gets to introduce mitchell his son to his godfather harrison.
- when it’s finally time to take mitchell home tom can’t wait to show him his room.
- mitch is already in his spider-man onesie and tom can’t wait to wear his suit now knowing that his son at home is matching him.
- when it’s late at night and the baby starts screaming you begin to get up hoping that all he’s just hungry or needs a diaper change.
- tom also gets up telling you “no it’s okay babe i got it” or “i’ll go check on him you get some sleep love” he’ll even place a light kiss on your forehead trying to get you to lay back down.
- after some three am bickering tom and you both get up to assist a screaming mitchell.
- when you pick him up he continues crying but when tom takes him from your hands it immediately hushes into small sniffles.
- tom then takes a seat in the large rocking chair that has a large comfy cushion at the bottom and one supporting the back.
- with mitchell in his arms tom pats his lap tiredly looking at you, you go and sit on his lap, “lay down and get some sleep.”
- you would rest your head on the arm rest of the chair that had a soft cushion and your bum would be right in toms lap as he would let his arms rest on what’s left of your small baby bump.
- slowly you would hear toms breath begin to slow and you knew he was asleep, mitchell obviously was sound asleep and now you could be sound asleep because you knew that both of your boys were safe and sound right here with you.