SVtFoE: Face The Music / Starcrushed
Words fail me, they really do…
Let’s go over what happened in that season finale:
- Queen Moon showed that she’s a stone-cold badass under that prim-and-proper exterior… but she’s also got enough heart to feel sorry for her ancestral enemies.
- We met Ludo’s family, who apparently hate him for kicking them out of their own ancestral home and getting it blown up… except for his little brother Dennis.
- Ruberiot wrote a totally rockin’ anthem to Star that gave away a little too much information… like her crush on Marco.
- Oskar turns out to have actually gotten pretty good at the keytar.
- Toffee’s back for good, and Glossaryck’s missing (and so are the spells in the book, apparently?!)
- Star finally confessed to Marco… right before she had to leave Earth “possibly forever”.
So who else is dead? Because I am dead from feels here, and likely will be until they announce the start of Season 3