Whatever you want... Surprise me 😏😏😏🔥/☁
Okay so jikook and yoonseok~
- Jimin had his summer all planned out, until he was forced to go to his grand mother’s house in Busan. He thought his summer was going to be boring and long, until he met Jeon Jungkook.
- Where Jeon Jungkook makes a bet that he can get the notoriously single Park Jimin to sleep with him by the end of the semester. Needless to say, things don’t go exactly as planned.
a touch of sin (this is my fav jikook fic~)
- After his transfer to a quiet seaside town, Jeongguk was prepared to face a year of uneventful CID work, but found himself dealing with a series of strange murders instead.
- Jeon Jungkook is still just a kid when he sets out for Seoul. He knows about the tall buildings, the maze-like roadways, and dorm life he’s signed up for. He expects the difficulties of being a trainee, finds it in the holes of his worn out dance shoes and countless sleepless nights. But what he doesn’t expect, could never expect, is meeting Park Jimin. It’s then Jungkook realizes that there’s more to learn in Seoul than dance choreographies: about growing up, falling in love, and about himself.
- A three year story [2013-2016] of coming together, breaking apart, and putting each other back together again. Jeon Jungkook learns about change, growing up, and the hardships of falling in love with a friend.
- Jimin’s there in a flash, because of course he is, he always is. Spinning around on his heel and reeling Jeongguk in with an arm around his neck.
- Jungkook is the heir to a mob empire, the most notorious in the whole of Seoul. Taehyung is a rookie sent in to infiltrate by his select team and bring the empire crumbling down.
- “You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated.”
- Jungkook disappears into the water one day. A different, new Jungkook comes out.
- “A demon?” He repeats. “Couldn’t be farther from the truth. Demons can’t possess humans for more than a week.”
- “Then what are you?” Jimin asks desperately, “Why the hell are you in Jungkook’s body?”
- Not-Jungkook was looking increasingly petulant now. “I’m still Jungkook. Just… improved.”
(I usually don’t read vampire fics but this is just amazing)
Nobody knew that the reason why Bangtan Sonyeondan’s Golden Maknae was so Golden was because he wasn’t exactly human.”
Jungkook has successfully kept his condition under control for many years, until a certain someone’s scent suddenly becomes too overwhelming for him to ignore.
As he begins to lose the firm grip he has on his instincts, the safe and happy world he has built for himself with Bangtan begins to crumble, and he doesn’t know if he has what it takes to keep it together.
- the “you need a plus-one for your sister’s wedding so i’m going as a favor but there’s been a misunderstanding and now your whole family thinks we’re dating” au
- yoongi meets hoseok in a 24 hour laundromat the night after moving to seoul
Let’s Try and Try Again (currently reading and I’m in love)
- Hoseok and Yoongi are childhood friends who have always found comfort in one another. Soon Yoongi’s past, and Hoseok’s present causes conflict for the pair.
- Sleepy eyes and silver hair, chapped lips and pale skin, shivering hands and a raspy voice.
- “Please,” he croaks, and he’s shaking, a sheer black top and tight jeans useless against the chill of a winter night. “Please, I- I promise, I’ll make it worth your while.”
- Hoseok tries not to feel too guilty as he says it.
Underneath the Starless Nights (absolute fav)
- Hoseok is in love and doesn’t know how to deal with it.
I hope you enjoy them~