How would the RFAs react if MC absentmindedly keep licking/wetting her lips in front of them because it gets chapped due to the cold weather?
This is gonna be quick because I have 10 minutes before class starts but I have some free time so~~
Edit: I changed Seven’s and added V and Saeran!! c:
- The two of you are just hanging out, him chattering away about LOLOL while you listen quietly, amused by his varying expressions
- ‘He’s so cute,’ you think to yourself, unconsciously running your tongue over your lips as you smiled
- He suddenly faltered in his rambling, eyes darting quickly to your mouth before coughing to cover it up
- “Are you okay?” you asked, placing a hand on his shoulder out of concern
- His cheeks reddened, and he backed away slightly
- “N-no, it’s nothing… Just the cold weather getting to me,” he laughed nervously, eyes still flickering to your lips.
- It was hard to pretend he didn’t feel compelled to kiss you when you did that…
- but of course the little cutie persevered!! He could never make such a bold a move on you so suddenly!!
- he’d invited you for a drink on a cold winter morning (you know~ slowly, subtly but surely making his move on you)
- but for some reason…
- the windows…
- in the cafe…
- were OPEN.
- the cool air from outside made the room temperature drop several degrees, and you kept shivering
- quickly, Zen removed his coat and draped it over your shoulders
- “Take this, try to stay warm, babe,” he smiled sweetly
- you thanked him, hugging his coat as you sucked on your lower lip slightly, feeling bothered by the mild pain of chapped lips
- he clenched his hands into fists, his gaze dropping to your lips with desire
- …not today, he told himself. Can’t scare her off already… control. the. beast.
- she couldn’t help but notice how you kept wetting your lips
- after the sixteenth time, she finally dug into her purse to hand you some chapstick
- “I think you need this more than me,” she chuckled softly, holding it out to you
- you took it gratefully, your fingers brushing against hers
- the chapstick fell– Jaehee dropping it out of shock
- her cheeks were flushed pink
- not that you noticed, since you were picking it up from the floor…
- W-we’re only friends, she convinced herself
- You’re not the only one who thinks they’re friendzoned…….
- he really couldn’t understand why you kept licking your lips like that
- honestly, all he could think of was that he wanted to kiss you.
- “You really shouldn’t provoke me,” he muttered darkly, pulling you in for a deep, passionate kiss
- …Sure he left a few bruises
- At least your lips aren’t chapped anymore?
- You groggily opened your eyes, finding golden ones staring back at you with a ಠ_ಠ expression
- “AAH!!” you shouted, pushing him off the bed
- You blinked a few times, taking in your surroundings, before focusing your gaze on Seven. You sighed heavily, “Dude… I’ve told you so many times, I hate waking up, and that ugly face of your ain’t helping.”
- Immediately, he pouted, wrapping his arms around your feet, CLINGING TO YOU FOR D EA R LI FE.
- You stared down at him with a weirded-out expression. Sometimes, you had no idea what the heck was wrong with him…
- Licking your chapped lips absentmindedly, you asked him to get off of you, but his eyes seemed to be focused on…
- You followed his gaze, blushing as you realized he was staring at your lips.
- “P-pervert!! Stop touching me!” you kicked him away, flinging him to the other side of the room.
- “Oh dear… do your lips hurt?” he asked worriedly, noticing how you kept wetting your lips
- His warm hand rested on the side of your cheek as he took a closer look at your lips, checking to make sure it wasn’t bleeding
- You tensed up, feeling his breath on your lips
- He’s way too close..!!
- Your heart was beating erratically– did he not realize what this close proximity was doing to you??
- You squeezed your eyes shut, unable to handle the beauty of the man before you any longer
- V blinked in surprise as you did so, and let out a soft chuckle
- “Hey…” he poked at your forehead, making you open your eyes. “…I’m going to misunderstand, if you look at me like that.”
- Most winters, the two of you would travel up north to a little cottage, where you could see the Aurora Borealis at night
- Cuddling next to each other under the waves of colour in the sky…
- Definitely your favourite pastime.
- Shivering and suffering from chapped lips, on the other hand, gosh, you hated it.
- But you knew that Saeran loved the view, and you’d keep quiet for his sake
- But tonight, he seemed to stare at you, more than the sky…
- He narrowed his eyes at you, lips parting slightly
- You shrugged it off, not thinking much of it. You were too cold to think, honestly. Again, you licked your dry, freezing lips.
- “Are you tempting me?” he drawled.
- Startled, you honestly had no idea what he was talking about.
- He brought his arm to the back of your neck, pulling you towards him as he kissed you, nibbling and sucking on your lower lip before pulling back to rest his forehead against yours, your cold breaths making a smoke of white between the two of you
- “I don’t want to watch the Northern Lights anymore,” he stated bluntly.
- “What do you suggest?” you smiled wryly.
- “…We haven’t tried doing it in the car yet, have we?”