Wesper + flower shop, tattoo parlor au. (Loooove ur blog btw)
thank u!!! <3 okay so
- Jesper’s tattoo parlor is called Ace of Spades, because of course it is.
- (It may also be an underground gambling den, but that’s neither here nor there.)
- Right across the street is Van Eck Arrangements, owned and operated by Jan Van Eck.
- (Wylan hates the name, think’s it’s painfully uncreative… but he’s not one to confront his father.)
- Jan had tried to teach Wylan the ins and outs of the business, but he always had a hard time following. All of the management never really made sense to him – He preferred to spend his time making the arrangements and working on new designs with his mother.
- But when she left, Jan said at least you’re good for something, kid, and stuck him in the back of the store to cut flowers and never interact with their customers.
- One day he’s opening the store, setting up their outdoor carts and sale signs, when he gets tapped on the shoulder.
- He turns quickly, slightly terrified that it might be his father, when he sees the beautiful big brown eyes of the slightly intimidating tattoo artist.
- (Until Jesper smiles; then he isn’t so intimidating :P)