Y'all realize you can dislike something/someone just cause it doesn’t vibe with you, right? Like doing 726382847282377 hours of research to make things look problematic and telling other people that they’re bad for liking it isn’t necessary at all
- One third of your thoughts just revolve around Riverdale
- You keep refreshing all social media sites for more Bughead content
- Lack of certain fanfic? WRITE SOME YOURSELF
- Your sleuthing skills become better thanks to Sprousehart
- You start listening to the Riverdale soundtrack on repeat. ‘Believer’ is my soul.
- THE TRAILER SCENE has become something you want to, if possible, tattoo on your body
- Your dashboard is flooded with ONLY Riverdale
-You’ve created friendships over your mutual love for Jughead
- Pictures of the cast make your knees weak
- You can discuss Riverdale for HOURS
- Get into actual ship wars with your friends about this Goddamn show
- You can’t imagine life without Riverdale
- Life before 26 January? WUT
RAS, you have bestowed a blessing and a curse upon us.
- him needing your opinion on anything and everything, ESPECIALLY his writing
- reading to each other
- mOVIE MARATHONS
- references to books you’ve read and movies you’ve watched together are a part of your conversation
- “To thine ownself be true.”
- “Shakespeare, Hamlet. Just in case you were wondering, Archiekins.”
- you stealing his jackets AND beanie
- him stealing your fries as you eat at Pop’s
- him making you laugh with his sarcasm and snarky comments
- mANY MANY MANY inside jokes
- him not getting his hands off you — in a way like he’d always be minimally touching you, may it be his knee against yours as you sit with the core four in the student’s lounge, his arm draped across the back of the couch and his fingers playing with the ends of your hair; not really PDA but yeah, small mEANINGFUL contact
- but when you two are finally alone he doesn’t hold back and gives you LOADS of affection
- you stroking his hair while his head is on your lap, possibly with him leaning in to your touch
- he’ll hum and say, “I could fall asleep like this.”
- you’ll smile down at him, “Yeah?”
- “But I won’t, that’d be too cute for you to handle — and you could die and all.”
- HUGS!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!!! surprise hugs from behind are his specialty, he loves the little jump you make and your laugh before you say, “hey”
- him walking you home, duh — that’s a given
- you being his rock, his support, his number one fan; just you always being there for him
- and of course him being there for you
- Jellybean thinking you’re pretty
- him getting nervous of finally opening up to you, with eVERYTHING
- you reassuring him that you accept him
- him thinking he doesn’t deserve you
- you erasing any thoughts like that in his mind by hugging him, your hands skimming the broad of his back before settling with your arms around his torso and playfully saying, “Get over yourself, Jug.”
- him smiling at that and hugging you back, pecking your forehead, “You know you love me.”
- “I do.”
A/n: Hi! I wrote something and it’s not very good, but I’m an embarrassment so here it is.
You were made of stories and poems, that’s what interested him. You didn’t hide your pass, mistakes and future. You were an open book, but he couldn’t help himself wondering why. Why were you an open book? This town was full of secrets, specially after Jason’s death.
Not you though, you had no secrets, that’s what you wanted them to think. They asked a question, you answered it. Everyone in this messed up town knew everything about you. Jughead couldn’t have that though, he had a feeling you were hiding something and he was gonna get to the bottom of it.
You knew that boy was special, instead of asking questions. He observed, you appreciated it. Though it scared you, what if he does find out? You hid one small thing from your past, you haven’t lied though, you just didn’t go into detail. The truth is, your family… the thought of it just brought you into tears, you quickly wiped it away. You were sat next to an old tree. Everyone had a special place in this town, yours just happened to be an abounded park.
This is where you wrote your poems, songs, take pictures, paint, draw. To say you were an artist was an understatement. You had something special within you, it was truly beautiful. Though no one knows that, except the Blossom twins. Your two best friends, even though one happens to be dead.The two red heads would always try to convince you to flash around your talent, but you just couldn’t. They were the only people that knew about your pass. You drew about your pass, you couldn’t write it into words.
That mess up storm was too horrible to describe, so you drew. You drew until you got tired and the pain would numb. It would comeback in the morning though, the feeling of anxiety and loneliness. What ever did you do to deserve that? Why would your family put you through that?
After that little incident, you went to live with your grandparents. The look of your parents horrified you. You haven’t seen the since the goodbye. Although it was painful, still is, you couldn’t forgive your parents for this one. “There you are, I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” You look up to see your best friend, Cheryl Blossom. You gave her a smile with sadness written all over it. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t stay. I hate thinking that he was just there, lifeless.”
Your redheaded friend sat down next to you, tears rolling down her face. You were quick to wipe them away. “They wanna send me way,” that pained your heart. Tears were now coming out of your eyes, they both left. One already did and the other one on her way. The crashing pain came back, but instead of letting it drill you into the ground. You stood up to it,“you’re not leave. I’m not gonna let them take you,” Cheryl gave you a smile. Being put through pain for a year of your life, the only thing you could do was think.
Thinkers made up great plans, you were one. “Oh my dear best friend, what’s your plan?” You gave your friend a smirk before rushing off to the library with Cheryl closely behind you. When you got there you found the one and only Jughead Jones.
Of course, the library was empty, who goes to the library these days? And that’s what was so perfect about it, no one ever went there. Perfect place to hide secrets.
“My dear can I help you with something?” Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. You’re grandma owns the library, making her the librarian. She was the only person working here, because this place was as dead as Chuck’s respect for woman.“Yes actually nana, do you have any stories. On the Blossoms,” right there and than Jughead has stopped writing and was waiting for a reply. He never noticed the two females come into the library, he was too busy typing away from what happened at Jason’s bedroom.
“I would my love, but I’m afraid someone else is listening.” Your nana looked over at Jughead, the boy began typing away again. You walked over to the boy, while Cheryl stayed to talk to your nana. You took a seat across from him, the boy has stopped typing and looked over at you. Silence filled the library, you might be an open book, but the town saw you as dangerous. How could the open book befriend the two wicked twins?
“Something fancy you Jughead? You know I’m an open book, ask away.” His eyes were filled with questions, “You’re hiding something, what is it.” This boy, how interesting. “I hold no secrets,” the boy just smiled a little.
He loved mysteries, and you happen to be one of them. The open book was filled with mysteries.