- [setting: Spock and McCoy have just hooked up.]
- Kirk: *calls McCoy* I’m not like, freaking out or anything.
- McCoy: Okay.
- Kirk: It’s just like–ugh. Like, the old Jim would probably be like, what!? And like, if you were a girl, or something–if you were, a girl, and you just hooked up with him after I had just hooked up with him after like weeks of leading up to it, and you’re my friend and like, you hook up with him the next day. It’s like–what the f–you know? Like, okay, on some level it’s going to make me a little bit upset. I don’t know. It sounds like you both had this beautiful experience and I love it in some way and I don’t want to take it away from you. I just…I don’t know, it’s just like a lot to handle. And I’m really glad I’m going to therapy. Right now.
- McCoy: Yeah, it was beautiful. And I-I-I want you to know that it’s totally okay for you to have whatever experience you’re having around this.
- Kirk: Yeah, I just I don’t know if I’m going to have sex with him again.
- McCoy: Oh.
- Spock: What did he say?
- McCoy: He’s cool. He’s cool with it.
- Spock: He’s not, like–He didn’t loose interest in me or something?
- McCoy: …
- Spock: You’d tell me, right?
- McCoy: …
- McCoy: …no.
Ugh I'm actually rather disappointed Kagami did write in Mika attacking Guren his character is too stagnant now it's like he'll never have any growth 😒