Well, you know… After the final episode, I always wanted to put this beautiful music for Samurai Jack, for good reasons… But… I don’t know…
I don’t know what to say, maybe… I’m sad, happy, concerned, well, very, very awful for Jack… Really, my poor cute cinnamon roll T-T (Bitch, shut the fuck up! Oh, hell no!)
Ok, ok, people calm down, calm down!!
I made a list of all good things about each episode of SJ
- Episode I - A super badass intro with a samurai driving a metal horse of hell (Holy shit, The Ultimate Samurai)
- Episode II - The Ecstasy of Gold (yes dude, best part!)
- Episode III - “The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you really are”
- Episode IV - Pffff… “I like the back fur!” Oh, and the bug scene (Daughter Ashi loves Ladybug LOL)
- Episode V - Tiny Ashi, the Creepy Guy and more Stylish Jack
- Episode VI - “Never Forget Samurai Jack” and Ashi’s Beautiful Transformation (TinkerBell or some Sailor Moon costume)
- Episode VII - Tea Time or Cha-no-you… Oh, right… R.I.P Jack’beard (Dammit whyyyy???)
- Episode VIII - Uhhh… Damnit… Well, Jack’s fish-shaped head and he still is a cute cinnamon role? (Huh? Well yeah, I think)
- Episode IX - Ahhh… WTF?! So Aku it’s the REAL father of Ashi?!! Well, I did not see that coming… ¡Ah, yeah, turu-tututuru! R.I.P Scaramouch
- Episode X - OMFG, THE BEST FUCKING BATTLE OF THE FUCKING YEAR, YUUUUSSSSS!! (Oh, wait, If Aku dies… then that means Ashi never existed… oh, ok) (Oh, shit)
Huh, I really feel awful for Jack, cuz at the end, he lost the only person who mattered to him, and who he knew as for… ten episodes (weeks maybe? Ugh, I don’t fucking now). Wow, it was really an unexpected twist, but… That does not change MY perspective. I mean, I feel very, very, VERY bad for him… But I did not shed a tear at the last moment, yes, poor Jack, poor Ashi, Jesus, somehow I already knew it…
I hate to be right.
I’m sorry for all people who likes Jashi, but… whoops, all we knew (or maybe not) from the first episode that once Jack defeated Aku, the future would change. And actually I don’t know how others are feeling this morning… dissapointing? angry? sad? happy? HOLY FUCKING JESUS, STOP.
Yes, I might have hoped for a better ending, with a super battle that really impressed me (Fucking seriously dude???) (No bitch, no, you just don’t understand but watching all the people that Jack gave them hope made me scream of happiness).
I personally would have seriously preferred that the final battle be commanded by King Jack and his first-chapter clothes (yes honey, like The Ultimate Samurai), along with the Scotsman and his daughters, along with Ashi wearing his white kimono and her own weapons (as well as having her onion-shaped hair) and along with everyone Jack has met against Aku… Just like the final comic… NOT A VERY FAST ENDING OR A FUCKING WEDDING… OMG, seriously?! Just one minute and everything went to hell… Are you kidding me??
The other thing is that I feel very bad for Ashi, because I think she deserved more opportunities, she is a very lovely character, and although most of the fandom is crying because she “died”, I still think she was a great help for Jack, romantically (uggghh) or as a daughter (yup, that’s me).
At the end Jack was able to achieve his goal, and that should matter.
THANK YOU GENNDY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CARTOON
Well, even if this is over, I will still ship Samurai Bravo, I will still see Ashi as a daughter for Jack, I WILL still love gay couples, the world it’s gonna kill me, but hey… Even if we do not match between… kind of ships (if I dare to say), I feel great because Samurai Jack has had the best and sad end deserved after so long. (If you don’t like that, you can kiss my ugly ass)
ALRIGHT PEOPLE, LOVE YOU, AND GOOD NIGHT!