A Plethora of Dates With Peter Parker...
The Movie Theater
- Peter always taking you out to see the newest Sci-Fi films and definitely the newest Star Wars (but it’s his second time seeing it, since he promised Ned he would always see it with him first)
- “Peter, can I please see Star Wars again in the theaters with you and [Y/N]?
- “No, Ned! It’s a date… between two people only!”
- “But it’s my favorite!”
- “Ned, you say that about every Star Wars movie!”
- Always finishing the popcorn before or during the previews
- Peter constantly making sure you are comfortable and have the best seat in the house (this means getting to Star Wars showings at least an hour early)
- “Are you cold? Do you want my jacket? Can you see the screen okay?”
- “The man in front of us has a giant hat on, and I can’t see over it!”
- “Excuse me, sir. Do you mind taking your hat off? My girlfr- NED! What are you doing here?”
- “Hi, guys! How’s your dateeee?”
- Finally giving in and letting Ned sit next to you during Star Wars (Peter and Ned regularly looking over at you for your reaction to their favorite scenes)
- NEVER doing anything naughty in the theaters because you both want to respect the actors, directors, and all the hard work put into the film PLUS you wouldn’t want to miss anything important!
- However, you often hold Peter’s hand or lay your head on his shoulder (or vice versa)
- Peter shout-whispering to you when something awesome happens in the film
- “Aw, man! Did you see that? That was so cool!”
- Occasionally watching Peter instead of the movie. The look of pure amusement and enlightenment on his face. Adorable.
- After the movie, you set aside a half an hour (or an hour for Star Wars) to have long discussions about your favorite parts, the science, the filming, the music, or how the film made you question the meaning of life
- “Babe, that movie was amazing! My mind is officially blown. We should go to my apartment right now and try to creat-”
AlwaysEvery once in awhile you have to kiss him to prevent him from rambling on about the movie too much