- Yuu*happily*: "Mika~ Guess what I have for you~"
- Mika: "A bottle of blood?"
- Yuu*gasps*: "H-how did you know that?"
- Mika*sighing*: "Yuu-Chan, it's not that hard to guess if you give me the same thing on every single occasion. And I mean: On. Every. Single. One."
- Yuu: "Oh, come on, Mika. It can't be that often."
- Mika: "Hmm, let me think. On my birthday, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, even on your own birthday for some reason, Halloween, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year..."
- Yuu: "...Really that often?"
- Mika: "Yeah."
- Yuu: "Man...I guess I should hold back a little bit, huh?"
- Mika: "It certainly would be best for your body since you nearly faint every time."
- Yuu: "Okay, from now on, I only give you some of my blood if it's really necessary."
- Mika: "Alright, then-"
- Yuu: "And to celebrate that, here's another bottle of blood for you."
- Mika: "What?!"
- Yuu: "Haha. Guess you didn't see that coming, huh? I prepared a second one just in case you would guess right. And this time I didn't even-*faints*"
- Mika*sighing*: "...I give up."
Well with the amount of power ranger toys I just got for myself they better have had great toy sales. LOL I mean since its a toy company still wish they would have made calendars. But yeah who knows. Guess we'll wait and see what happens if they get another movie or not. But what's nice is Target's new ad has a power rangers halloween costume on the front cover!!!