“Before we were shooting the season, our diet was very strict during training, Dom and I went to the same restaurant every night because we knew we could get meat and vegetables, so we became regulars at this restaurant in Toronto. And thankfully, our craft team was really good this year on the set. We could ask for protein shakes whenever we wanted, and every morning when I got to my trailer, there was a coconut water, green tea with lemon and honey, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich waiting for me. It’s a very solid breakfast—although not the healthiest.”
me: KID HONESTLY I COULD GO ON AND ON I CAN EXPLAIN EVERY NATURAL PHENOMENON THE TIDE THE GRASS THE GROUND AH THAT WAS MAUI JUST MESSIN AROUND I KILLED AN EEL I BURIED ITS GUTS SPROUTED A TREE NOW YA GOT COCONUTS WHATS THE LESSON WHAT IS THE TAKE AWAY DONT MESS WITH MAUI WHEN HES ON A BREAKAWAY AND THE TAPESTRY HERE IN MY SKIN IS A MAP OF THE VICTORIES I WIN LOOK WHERE I’VE BEEN I MAKE EVERYTHING HAPPEN LOOK AT THAT MINIAMAUIATIPPITYTAPPIN HA HA HA HA HA HA HEY
NJ : “Hey, hey listen boys. There’s no need to follow non-related music. Got it ?” JK : “But what about Pewdiepie, he hel-” NJ : “There’s no need excuses. Got it coconut head ?” Sg : “I think we better follow him too right. Besides JK can get close to him.” JM : “I agree with Jungkook.” Jn : “Sons, hear from dad. Okay ?” JH :”I think Yoongi is right. Dad please let him be.” NJ : “No is still no for me.” *BTS Unfollowed Pewdiepie* V : *secretly following Gucci* V : “Phew, I thought I’m gonna get caught.” In the next morning : NJ : “V, come here we need to talk.” V : “Damn, he found me guilty.” NJ : “Remember what I told you about yesterday?” V : “BUT, DAD IT’S GU-” Jn : “Ssshhh, there’s no need explanation. Whatever the excuses, no is no.” *BTS Unfollowed Gucci* Soon after : *Halsey and BTS followed each other*
coco oil disaster reporting: I'm okay! thank you all for the care! my hair is still kinda funny from all washing but it looks okay now. I'd ask for RFA+3 react @ MC messing up her hair (dyeing/haircut), maybe put this in your queue? thank you loves!
I’m actually really glad to hear that your hair is doing better and tbh I was talking to myself (don’t judge) about my hair and started to wonder about yours the other day (wow that’s probably creepy im sorry) so I’m glad I finally got to your request ^^;; ~Admin 404
-He’s probably the one who helps you mess up your hair?
-MC! He dyes his hair! He can totally help you dye yours!
-HE WAS WRONG. HE WAS SO WRONG.
-THE COLOUR WAS NOTHING LIKE ON THE BOX. NOT AT ALL.
-Cries with you when you see the results
-”I DON’T KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG, MC! I’M SO SORRY!”
-He finds a beauty club on campus and joins, hoping it’ll help him figure out how to fix your hair
-You won’t let him near your hair anymore, at all. He has to pat your back when he’s consoling you for weeks afterwards because you’re very serious about not letting him touch
-Begs to go with you to the beauty parlor to watch them fix it though!
-Literally praises your hair 27 times a day once it’s actually the colour you wanted, because you look so good!!! He tries to tell you that you were beautiful before but the glare you give him makes him hold his tongue
-You considered messing with his hair the next time he did it
-But realized that would be tERRIBLE and you weren’t sure you could deal with the poor baby’s crying poor bby ;A;
-You were just… simply getting ready for a night out with your boyfriend
-You couldn’t just go out in some comfortable clothes, nnooo
-You decided you had to dress up- jewelry, makeup, hair, the works
-JUST WANTED TO BE MORE DAZZLING THAN USUAL
-So when you attempted to curl a piece of your hair and attempt to simultaneously talk to Zen, you thought ‘Hey, it’s easy, I can do this’
-You were wrong
-Did you know you could set the curling iron too high? No, of course you didn’t, because you didn’t read the instructions
-’Oh no,’ you thought, ‘I know how to curl my hair. I don’t need this. What’s it gonna say? Step one: curl your fucking hair?’
-YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE DAMN INSTRUCTIONS
-Because that curl? Completely burnt off
-You now have a missing chunk of hair and the house smells like burning hair and no amount of candles can cover it
-Trust me, Zen tried. After over-reacting and practically dropping to the floor, mourning the lost chunk of hair
-Who’s more upset, you or Zen?
-You’re crying, he’s crying, everyone is crying up in this house
-He tries his best to try and help you hide it
-Luckily for you, it’s in a spot that it can be easily blended in until you decide what to do to fix it
-So he helps to style your hair in a different way until then!
-Always coming home with adorable hair accessories to mix up your hairstyle!
-And when you’re upset, he’s always there for hours at a time telling you how amazing and beautiful he thinks you are, and refuses to stop his speech until he knows you’ve forgotten all about your hair disaster (at least for the moment)
- seriously has to buy like 20 more candles to help the burnt smell in the house
-You just wanted to do a nice, relaxing, hair mask while you took a hot bath
-Did you buy a premade one at the store? No no of course not
-Your Pintrest loving ass had to make a homemade one
-That dESTROYED YOUR HAIR
-YOU COULDN’T RINSE IT OUT??? IT WAS PRACTICALLY LIKE AN OIL SPILL??
-YOU EVEN WRAPPED YOUR HEAD IN PAPER TOWELS AND IT STILL DIDN’T COME OUT OF YOUR HAIR
-Hours upon hours you’ve spent washing your hair and you just. Couldn’t. Get. It. Out.
-So when Jaehee came home and heard the water running she was obviously concerned because??? You texted her like a million hours ago that you were going to take a bath
-Did something happen to you??? Were you hurt??? OR WORSE???
-*Judo kicks down the door*
-Sees you just sitting in the bathtub, running water over your head, quietly sobbing
-*Mother Jaehee instincts kicking in*
-You explain what happened and she just laughs at you??? Like stOP LAUGHING MY HAIR’S A MESS
-She spends the rest of the night helping you strip your hair of the terrible mask you attempted, doesn’t stop until she knows your hair is gonna be okay
- that and she doesnt want that gross oil feeling all up on the pillows mc, keep it away from her at all costs
-”Why in the world did you attempt to cut your bangs yourself?? I have a hairdresser. Why didn’t you just make an appointment”
-You sat in the middle of the bathroom floor in defeat, a large chunk missing from your bangs, where you’ve been sitting for hours, crying on and off
-He stares at your hair for a good while, without saying a word. He’s trying to assess the damage, not judging you, stop crying MC
- mc, he has money, JuJu can fix this for you
-Bang extensions? Bang extensions.
-At least until your actual bangs grow out and you can style them
-He always tells you how beautiful you look, no matter what
-If he could, he’d fix it himself, but he knows that he’d just make it worse so he let the professionals handle it
-But he is a little…mothering? Always hovering and running around both you and the hairdresser
-Loves showering you with compliments no matter what your hair looks like, but he hides all the scissors from you. No joke. You can’t do any crafts without someone having to get you scissors. They check up on you every now and then. juST LET ME CRAFT, JUMIN, PLEASE
-You once threatened to cut Elly’s fur if he didn’t stop hiding the scissors
-But all that did was make sure that you only got safety scissors and a designated scissor handler daMMIT JUMIN
-You wanted to go for just a little trim of your split ends!
-The love of your life just wanted to scare you a little bit without realizing you were a little busy!
-Cue the fact that you now have a chunk of hair missing. What was once flowing, long hair is now as short as Jaehee’s. Only in one spot. Just one.
-HE FELT SO BAD????
-He told you he loved it, you can just be unique with one spot shorter than the rest!
-”It’s a fashion statement, MC! It’s fabulous!”
- im gonna shove this fucking “fabulous” pair of scissors up your aSS SAEYOUNG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
-Runs away from you and your fury, scissors in hand.
-He comes back later, plopping one of his wigs on top of your head, kissing your cheek in apology
-Promises to get you an appointment with one of the best hairdressers! He’s gonna get this fixed!
- news flash, the hairdresser is him in disguise. He actually did a fantastic job at fixing your hair
-He’s so cute though! After he gives you an adorable (and flattering) new hairstyle, he can’t stop taking pictures of you??
-The group chat is spammed with candids of you and everyone else thinks it’s absolutely adorable! They all love your haircut too <3
-Okay but he’s the one who fucked up your hair
-How was he supposed to know just how much coconut oil was supposed to go in your hair? He’s never done it
-’The more oil, the more it’ll smell like coconut, right?’ is what he thought to himself
-Smh this asshole was just thinking of himself- he wanted to spoon you and just lose himself in a sweet coconut scent
-”Here, you said you wanted to try a hair mask thing, right? I researched and found that coconut oil helps… I got you some! Let’s go shower”
-Like hell yeah I’ll go shower with you Jihyun, who would turn that down??
-But now you regret it. You regret it and you wanna pour the rest of the bottle over his head
-Obviously he’s apologizing like crazy
-Sounds like he’s on the verge of tears and you can see the guilt splattered across his face
-YOU CAN’T STAY MAD AT THE POOR GUY. HE JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU
-He’s calling everyone he knows, looking all over the internet, anything he can do to help your hair
-Even calling some famous hairdressers he’s met overseas
-*Lays napkin on your head* “Sit with this on MC, maybe it’ll soak some of it up”
-Like clockwork, he’s changing the napkins on your head
-Well he got what he wanted- your hair smells like coconut. So does your whole bathroom. And house. And everywhere you go. He can pick you out of a crowd by following the coconut smell
-Also does his own hair
-Refused to help you dye your own because??? He’s not taking responsibility if something goes wrong
-He should have knocked on wood because…. You fucked up. Real bad.
-YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAD TO GRADUALLY LIGHTEN YOUR HAIR??? YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST BLEACH IT OVER A FEW DAYS AND GET COOL COLOURED HAIR???
-You MCFucked up(™)
-He walked into the room as you stared in disbelief that your hair was dry, coarse, and just all around dead
-What did he do? Stared blankly, finger-gunned, and walked out of the room. whAT THE FUCK SAERAN GET BACK HERE AND CONSOLE ME
-He sat in the bathroom while you dyed it *insert whatever colour you want here* hoping maybe the dye would bring it a little life?
-It Did Not.
-He bought you a few different hair masks and damage repair shampoos hoping it would help, and help stop your crying
-You made him promise to help you with your hair the next time you decide to do it. He agreed because jesus christ MC why would you do this to yourself okay but??? This whole part vof the hc is literally what i did when i first bleached my hair ;A;
-Seriously though, he helped no matter what you wanted to do from then on. You wanted to retouch the colour? He’s helping. You wanna change the colour? Also helping. You want it to go back to a normal colour? HelPING.
-Literally always on the internet looking at different articles on how to help repair hair damage, how to keep it healthy, different products you could use, he is not gonna let you do that again because??? He loves your hair and actually felt terrible when you cried about it
“Why is your bag so heavy?” I huffed as I held her backpack in one hand. “I received a lot of new stuff the other week, which I’ve been dying to try out” she explained as she took the bag from my hand and placed it on the floor. “You mean try out on me?” I said with a raised eyebrow. She looked up at me with a cheesy grin, as she crouched down and rummaged through the bag.
She placed every product in a pile on the living room floor. I laid on the sofa, searching through the TV, but watching her every now and again as she read the packaging of things intensely. “Ok Shawn, I’ve got something for you” she said as she held a product in her hands and ventured on her knees to the sofa. She knelt down so she was in line with my face. “What is it?” I asked as I propped myself up on my elbows. “It’s a herbal face mask from Origins it has bit of green tea in it, they do really good stuff” she said as she opened the packet. I glanced down at what was in her hands before she tried to put in on my face. “It looks like dirt, are you sure they didn’t just send you foreign soil?” I laughed as I dodged her touch. “Stop being such a baby, this will be good for you” she sighed as finally managed to reach my face. “Is it gonna make me look like a tomato?” I said as I frowned. “No,” she said as she smudged it across my cheeks. “It’s going to leave your face feeling refreshed and revitalised.”
I rolled my eyes as the smell of green tea filled my nostrils. “Hey, watch it” I sighed as I felt the cold touch of the product land on my collarbone. “Sorry,” (Y/N) giggled as she reached over my face for my right cheek. “You have really small hands,” I said, as her hand took up my view. “Thanks?” (Y/N) said in a voice which suggested she didn’t know whether that was a good thing. “There,” she said as she sat back down and wiped her hands with tissues. “How long do I have to stay like this?” I asked, already wanting to wipe it off. “It says ten minutes,” (Y/N) said as she read the package. “You’re kidding,” I said in a defeated tone. “Oh stop, that’s hardly anything” (Y/N) said as she stood up, placing a kiss on my forehead before retreating back to her pile.
“What other stuff do you have?” I asked, drawing my attention back to the TV as I felt my cheeks begin to tighten slightly. “I’ve got some coconut oil conditioner, lip kits - oh and some false eyelashes” (Y/N) muttered. “I am not testing them out for you, no matter what you do to make me say otherwise” I said, sitting back up on my elbows, feeling a strange sensation on my face as I raised my eyebrows.
(Y/N) threw her head back in laughter. “Last time you made me do that, I swear to god you pulled out more than half of my eyelashes,” I hissed, looking back at the TV. “They grew back eventually,” (Y/N) replied, wiping tears that had left her eyes from laughing. I shook my head, “It’s not good for someone like me. Having to take selfies with fans every single day, and asking them to put on a filter so I don’t look so stupid.” “You’re such a child,” (Y/N) sighed. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie on snapchat. I didn’t use any filters, I wanted everyone to see what (Y/N) was putting me through. I added the caption: ‘I’d drink green tea any day…but put it on my face?’
A couple of minutes later, (Y/N) broke out in laughter as she read through twitter on her phone. “Someone tweeted, ‘Why has Shawn got elephant shit on his face?’” she said through giggles. “I told you it looked dodgy,” I sighed, crossing my arms over my bare chest. “How long left?” “About six minutes,” (Y/N) replied. I let out a huge groan, forcing my tight cheeks to break the mould. “Ok, you’re free,” (Y/N) said as the ten minutes came to an end. I leaped from the sofa and hurried to the bathroom, stopping in the door way. “How do I get it off?” I called out. “Massage your skin with water,” (Y/N) replied.
I rubbed my face for a good five minutes until it was completely off, resulting in my face looking red - just like a tomato. “Does your face feel any different?” I heard (Y/N) say from the door. I looked in the reflection of the mirror, “My face feels horrible.” She rolled her eyes as she leaned against the doorframe. I dried my face and wandered over, placing my hands on her waist. “What’s this?” I asked, tracing my thumb across her lips. “It’s a lipstick, do you like it?” she asked, smiling. I nodded before placing a passionate kiss on her lips. “Very much actually,” I whispered, leaning my forehead against hers. She grabbed my chin, “It looks good on you too, it matches the shade of your face.” Before I could respond, she broke from my hold and ran down the hallway seconds before I chased after her.
Vegan is boring, all you can eat is cookie dough bliss balls covered in chocolate and drink chocolate thick shakes… YEAH THATS MORE LIKE IT 🍩🍪🍫🍨
Guys, I was never into making bliss balls. It always felt like so much effort and I never had the right food processor for that. And if I really like a product, expect paragraphs from me because @fit_mixes is the best thing since sliced (gluten free) bread 😼
But honestly, this was my FIRST TIME making these babies and they turned out to be perfect all thanks to @fit_mixes which is a DIY protein ball mix. No blending required! Just add a bitta coconut oil, rice malt syrup, stir well and THATS IT.
Here we have chocolate and chia, vanilla and coconut, and my personal favorite: COOKIE DOUGH. I got a little creative and dipped it in melted #vegan dark choc… LIFE CHANGING 🍪🍪🍪
That last ask is so right, you always make time for us and genuinely enjoy talking and interacting with your followers. You just a cool guy or should i say cool COCONUT. 😎👌 thanks for doing what you do. 😁
8 Things to Know About Shadowhunters Star Alberto Rosende
1. He’s more than happy to get in shape for the show. “My character was a normal guy until he became a vampire, so this season has been a lot harder for me, physically,” said Rosende. “His body has to be on a different level now, and I pretty much just got in shape as the show’s stunts went into overdrive. We were training six days a week for six weeks before we started shooting, and our action and fight sequences are way more badass now. Training-wise, it’s been the ultimate dream to get paid to learn all this cool stuff. It’s a huge perk—you’re like, ‘Wait, this is my job. My job is to get good at boxing.’”
2. He’s down to do his own stunts. “We all do our own stunts, up to the point that they say it’s too dangerous for us to do them,” said Rosende. “Thankfully, we all work really hard to be able to do what our characters can do. I think that’s part of the job, to try to be the person as much as you can and really devote yourself. Everyone takes that extra step to do everything we can until we’re told, ‘No you can’t jump out of this building,’ or, ‘No you can’t fly twenty-five feet down’ because the hazard is too high.” 3. He doesn’t require much variety in his diet. “Before we were shooting the season, our diet was very strict during training,” said Rosende. “Dom and I went to the same restaurant every night because we knew we could get meat and vegetables, so we became regulars at this restaurant in Toronto. And thankfully, our craft team was really good this year on the set. We could ask for protein shakes whenever we wanted, and every morning when I got to my trailer, there was a coconut water, green tea with lemon and honey, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich waiting for me. It’s a very solid breakfast—although not the healthiest.”
4. He can never have enough sweet snacks on hand. “I’m a big snack person, and I have a terrible sweet tooth,” said Rosende. “I’d rather work a bit harder in the gym and be able to eat what I want, and I like having things to munch on throughout the day. When we’re shooting, I’ll snack on fruit and healthier things, but I definitely have hidden candies. I’m always at craft services getting cookies, too. I’m like the Cookie Monster—that’s my go-to snack. If I had to choose one thing to have on a desert island, it would be a lot of cookies. There are so many different types that you could never get bored.” 5. He likes to engage in a bit of method acting. “My best friend, who’s also an actor, keeps his characters close to him by recognizing things that the character would do—like ordering a turkey sandwich at a restaurant and mentioning that his character would want the Reuben instead,” said Rosende. “When you treat them like a real person, then they’re more complete. For me, when the new Star Wars movie Rogue One came out, I knew that Simon totally would be at the movie theater to see it at midnight. Probably in a Star Wars t-shirt. He definitely went all out for that, and thinking about him being there helps keep him alive.”
6. His character impacts his playlist preferences IRL. “I try to listen to music that my character likes to get more in his mindset,” said Rosende. “You can figure out a lot about someone by what they’re listening to. I think Simon was really upset when Leonard Cohen died this year, and Yo La Tango was a band that he really liked. I actually model Simon after my friend Dave who listens to a lot of lo-fi. The band I use most is Guided by Voices—especially the song ‘I Am A Scientist.’ Their music sounds like it could be six guys in a garage, but they say things that are poetic. I think that artistic vision speaks to Simon and the way he sees life, and he also likes that it sounds like these guys did it themselves.”
7. He can appreciate a vampire with a sense of humor. “My character is very self-aware of being a vampire and aware of other vampires in pop culture, so he’s trying to serve up that type of vampire that he’s known for films and TV in our world,” said Rosende. “But he’s also a terrible vampire—and he’s only been one for like two weeks. So he brings a lot of comedy to the show, whereas I think a lot of vampires are these sexy, powerful men who have been alive for hundreds of years. I like vampires that are funny and offer that comedy, and that’s what I try to model Simon after. Less of the brooding Edward Cullen—Simon’s not very brooding—and more Vladislav the Poker from What We Do in the Shadows, who was one of my favorite vampires.” 8. He was never fully Team Edward or Team Jacob during Twilight’s heyday. “I think I went back and forth because they each had their moments,” said Rosende. “First, everyone’s team Edward. I mean, come on—Jacob was skinny and he had weird hair. It’s not until he comes back like a total boss that you think, ‘Oh, he could actually protect this girl.’ But then you go back to being Team Edward again because you see that Bella really loves him. It kept changing.”
Current mood: the hot, humid summer days of my childhood sweating in the nipa huts, the smell of roasted coconut and copra that told my conscious mind we were nearing my mother’s childhood home, drinking coconut juice straight from the fruit on the side of the road, the smell of dama de noche, listening to the old people praying the novena, eating ripe carabao mangoes, and pretending to see creatures in the old well and being both relieved and disappointed to find none when we drew the water out.