Hey Rinh I just got to 29 Arcanist and I'm really pumped for Scholar. Any tips for someone new to the job?
ALL ABOARD THE FAIRY CARRY TRAIN!
CHOO CHOO, MOTHERFUCKERS!
- Don’t listen to anyone who tells you that you have to DPS. Conversely, if you wanna DPS, go for it. DOTS FOR DAYS.
- Feel free to dismiss your fairy to make a point to shitty DPS.
- GET SWIFTCAST. (okay really this can wait until like level 50 if you’re lazy like me, but DO IT EVENTUALLY)
- If you don’t know if it’ll come off with Leeches, try it.
- Healing does, in fact, generate aggro.
- PUT YOUR PET ON OBEY. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE. Eos will spam Whispering Dawn as soon as someone gets a papercut, and this will piss the tank off. Even if they say it doesn’t.
- Selene has Fey Caress at level 20, which is basically AoEsuna. Remember that.
- Eos gets Whispering Dawn, which is basically AoE Regen.
- Crit is your best friend.
- Do not be afraid to USE YOUR AETHERFLOW ABILITIES when you get them. Just keep an eye on your Aetherflow stacks and if it’s on cooldown because having none and Aetherflow on cooldown is bad when your tank is dying fast.