Okay so I get so many messages asking how I lost all the weight in three months and I can’t be bothered replying to everyone so i’m just going to write a post about it. So basically my weight loss took exactly one hundred days and I set myself a lot of rules that I didn’t break in order to lose it all.
1. Sit down as little as possible. There’s so much you could be doing that doesn’t involve sitting on your phone like cleaning your room (wiping all the surfaces, making your bed, vacuuming, doing a load of washing etc.), organising your draws and cupboards, pampering yourself (painting your nails, washing your face, moisturising, doing a face mask, tanning etc.). Just basically anything is better than sitting down, even when i’m on tumblr I walk around my room I never sit still.
2. Only ever eat one meal. I actually never counted calories when I was losing weight. I would have a coffee in the morning and allow myself to eat one meal at any time with any calories during the day. I found as long as I kept up all my other rules and only ever ate once I would lose weight so yes I was still eating McDonalds while I was losing weight and no I would not gain.
3. Set yourself a daily beauty routine. Not only did I want my body to look good but I wanted to look good too so I started a beauty routine for my hair, face and body that I did everyday. Not only was it a good distraction but I always looked good and got a shit tonne of compliments.
4. Exercise for at least an hour a day. This is where heaps of people fuck up. And no i’m not talking about going for a walk for an hour or sticking strictly to cardio I did a lot of ab and glute exercises because if you’re only doing cardio you may be losing weight but you can still be flabby, if you want a body that you see on tumblr you’re going to have to tone yourself up. I always did my muscle building exercises after dinner.
5. Drink 2L water everyday. Every single night before bed I’d fill up my water bottle and put it in the fridge without fail so every morning I would have 2L of cold water for the day.
So yeah, it’s more about being consistent and having a routine that you don’t fuck up then being really obsessive about calories and then accidentally slipping up and binging.