The distant sounds of wind chimes tinkling outside, and birds singing, and children laughing and playing.
Sunshine strays onto Lance’s face. Pots and pans clink in the kitchen. He opens his eyes and sees the room, his room, aglow with golden light. Early morning. When his gaze shifts to the window, the sky is a bright, pure blue.
It’s quiet and soft, and the bed underneath him is warm with sleep. He sits up.
There’s a sigh next to him, so he turns. The boy beside him is curled in a silly position, his pale, exposed back arched slightly, and his head twisted so his face is mushed against the pillow. His black hair is tangled in an atrocious puff, but he sleeps on, unashamed.
Lance grins widely. His hand fumbles on the bedside table for his phone; he grabs it, unlocks it, and snaps a picture. It will be wonderful blackmail material at some point.
The hissing of a tea kettle down the hallway pricks his ears, and the distinctive humming of his mother. His impish smile fades into something softer; the wind chimes make their music, and the children giggle faintly.
His eyes slide back to the sleeping form, whose face is finally free from the permanent downward slant of brows that Lance had grown so used to seeing. Now, there’s only a calm peace. No tension, no strain.
He feels something big settle behind his chest, some heavy emotion rising in his throat. Impulsively, he leans down and ghosts his lips over Keith’s temple. He lies back against the pillow. His hand hovers, hesitant, then smooths gently through the dark mass of hair.
The world outside is fast, alive, but Lance’s room is hazy and warm, and he has all the time he needs.
1. What are your favourite Star Wars spaceships?
2. If you lived in the Star Wars universe, what would you do? What kind of person would you become?
3. Who are the most relatable Star Wars characters?
4. If you made a Star Wars movie, what would it be about and who would you cast?
5. If you could change your life with one of Star Wars characters for a week, who would you choose?
6. If you were a Padawan and could choose your master, who would they be?
7. If you were a Jedi master and you could choose your padawan, who would they be?
8. If you lived during the Clone Wars, which side do you think you would choose? Republic? Separatists? Staying neutral?
9. Which pilots in Star Wars do you want as your piloting teachers?
10. Which weapons would you use in the Star Wars universe?
11. Do you have any favourite names of Star Wars characters?
12. Your favourite and least favourite character are on the same mission together. What would happen?
13. If you could change one line from Star Wars films, books or animated series into something else, what would it be and what would the new line be?
14. What are your favourite Star Wars aliens species and why?
15. If Star Wars were a musical, which characters would sing which songs in which scenes?
16. If you had a power to help two different characters from different times meet each other, who would those two be?
17. Which Star Wars cast you want to watch Star Wars with?
18. Any great Star Wars merchandise ideas?
19. Who do you think the most well developed Star Wars characters are?
20. What is the main reason you love Star Wars?
Kay so in Copycat Theo looks like Chat Noir, right? And then Ladybug tricks him into using Cataclysm on the chains and his ring starts counting down.
But, like, what if they hadn’t purified the akuma in time? I’d be willing to bet he wouldn’t be turning back into Theo.
I can just see the last beep going off and Ladybug and Chat being like “oh this is easy he’s not going to have powers now” and then the light flashes…
…and there’s Adrien.
And everyone is really confused.
Ladybug is like “I definitely thought this was Theo? Chat, did you piss off Adrien too? What the hell did Adrien get akumatized for?” while also freaking out because she’d just been flirting with Adrien and kicking his ass
Hawkmoth is freaking out because he’s finally learned one of their identities and why didn’t he think of this sooner with a possible additional holy crap I’ve been fighting my son.
Theo is freaking out because Chat Noir was Ladybug’s boyfriend and he was supposed to be Chat Noir not some random model Hawkmoth what is going on?
Chat’s freaking out because his identity’s been exposed even though no one’s really clued in on that yet save for Hawkmoth and he’s also freaking out because Ladybug seems to be going into a panic attack and this was definitely not how he was planning to spend his day.
So they purify the akuma and Adrien turns back into Theo and it finally clicks for Ladybug what that actually meant. So now she’s freaking out even more and probably runs away because that’s usually how Marinette seems to deal with her feelings and Adrien’s sad and confused.
But then the next day Marinette shows up to school and gives him cookies and can actually talk to him and she tells him she’s Ladybug and they start making plans since chances are really high that Hawkmoth knows his secret identity.
Adrien’s really confused when he comes home from school and finds out about his dad’s new no-jewelry policy that’s been put into place for no discernible reason. He manages to hide his ring, though, when Nathalie comes into his room to confiscate any jewelry.