(Possibly Unrealistic) Hopes For Season Three Of Shadowhunters
• Luke Garroway finds happiness. I don’t care whether it’s with his pack, his kids, his friends, his career or even with a partner. Just let this man be happy.
• If Simaia have to finish so we can have Sizzy, give them the ending they deserve.
• Speaking of Sizzy, I hope that if this is going to happen next season that it happens well.
• If they’re gonna bring Jordan in, I sincerely hope that they don’t romanticise his relationship with Maia, because that would be seriously screwed up.
• I hope we see more of Catarina, honestly.
• The Downworld Cabinet continuing to be a thing that exists.
• Clary having conflicting emotions about killing Valentine.
• More growth and development for Clary in general, really. It would be nice to see her flaws be addressed, and see her start to work on them.
• I’d say I hope for positive things for Malec, but let’s be honest, we’re probably going to get at least a wee bit of that anyway, so there’s not much point.
I think that’s it for now. I may add more later.