ooooh i’ve never considered semi and daichi :-0c pls……share your thoughts with me
also i love when any character spoils daichi!! that boy deserves all the love ;;v;; akaashi spoils daichi whenever the latter is tired or sleepy, letting him lean on his shoulder or put his head in his lap. he’ll stop reading whatever book was in his hand to gently brush his fingers through daichi’s short hair. the tired smile daichi expresses gets akaashi smiling too. he’ll then plant a short kiss to daichi’s forehead ;v; akaashi isn’t the type to be overly touchy (he gets flustered any time daichi surprises him with back hugs) but he enjoys the quiet touches: hands brushing, fingers linking, knees and thighs touching, soft kisses to shoulders.
Don’t forget Gorillaz fans, Jamie Hewlett exist! He made all you’re favorite band members come to life in the music videos, shorts, ect! He continues drawing them countless times and works day and night to give you new content with the band members! So please appreciate him!!! ❤❤❤
Out of all the characters Pharah is the best to take over as strike commander. The narrative is even pushing for it. She has the motive, the connections, a legacy to carry on, and the skills.
1) She’s the head of security for Helix which was holding Doomfist. She’ll be pushed into action by the company sooner or later. To take down Akande she will be forced to take on Talon as well. Meaning that she will likely have to fight Reaper, Widowmaker, and Sombra as well.
2) Widowmaker shot her mother and Ana was presumed dead for about 7 years. So Fareeha is going to have a major grudge. That’s going to get personal.
3) She knew Reaper. He was, presumably, like an uncle to her or family of some sort. It’s going to hit her hard when she finds out that not only did Gabe break Akande out, but that he’s been experimented on and used by/working with Talon.
4) She will want to make her mother proud. Ana was one of the founding members of overwatch and later became the second in command. Also, Fareeha grew up in Overwatch and, likely, has fond memories of growing up on base. This brings us to point 5.
5) We are constantly reminded that Fareeha wanted to be part of Overwatch when she was a child. Being an agent of Overwatch used to be her dream. If given the chance, of course she would jump to join.
6) She is the security chief of Helix and part of the Raptora squad, a state of the art mecha suit division. She was also part of the Egyptian army and she has a commendation of ‘distinguished service’.
The only Talon character she isn’t connected with is Sombra other than Sombra doing research on her. I’m still waiting to see how that pans out because if Blizzard really wanted to push this they would give us a more concrete connection between the two.
None of the other characters we can assume join the new Overwatch have quite the narrative background suiting them to be the strike commander. Hell, if anyone should be the poster child for Overwatch it should be Fareeha.
so there was a post floating around a while ago about ngozi saying during a stream or something that holster knew about Bitty’s crush on jack and thought jack was leading Bitty on and was a little annoyed with him about that and I just
I really want a fic where him drunkenly and stupidly calling jack out on it at the end of year 2 is the catalyst for Jack’s “oh” moment
Not his father quoting Gretzky at the last possible moment, but adam birkholtz, drunk on his trademark svedka & pepsi, going on a tirade about the Cruel Sheep Empire that briefly turns into almost incoherent rambling about being cognizant of Bitty’s feelings and not giving him false hope, and then turns into nothing but retching sounds because holster’s throwing up in the bushes because, really, svedka and Pepsi?? is a terrible combo????