Have any of you ever considered the beautiful friendship between these two boys? I’m so sad that this amazing ship never gets any recognition when there’s so many beautiful things about Namjoon and Hoseok together. Allow me to tell you why Namseok is worth shipping.
They’re most comfortable around each other
First of all, Namjoon and Hoseok are the same age. When Hoseok was asked the question “who is the easiest to get along with?” Hoseok said:
“Namjoon, because we’re same age friends, and we’ve been living together for so long. When I look at him, I can feel what he wants to say and how he feels.”
When asked about their relationship, Namjoon once said:
“We’re like rice cakes. (Hoseok and I) we always stick together.”
In Bon Voyage, they were told they seem like “awkward friends” because they don’t really interact that much in videos. They both confirmed that on camera, their personalities won’t be the exact same. When the cameras are off, they talk all the time about even the stupidest things, but also the serious things, they confide in each other.
They respect each other immensely
While reviewing the WINGS album, Namjoon talked about the members and their individual songs and he kept telling how well Hoseok did and how hard he worked on his intro with both the dance and music. Later Hoseok walked in to tell Namjoon he was going home (how cute is that?!?!!!) and Namjoon complimented him again. Hoseok was too shy to function.
Or that time they had a heart to heart and told each other why they were envious of each other. Telling each other what the other meant to the group. They admitted their insecurities to one another and it was truly heartwarming to see how well they can talk with each other.
Okay. So I was the only senior in my chemistry class. It one of the weirdest/best classes I’ve been in.
- One day we were doing notes and this kid, a theatre kid (whom I knew pretty well), asked about “the dress”. We literally stopped the lesson and had a 30 minute debate as to wether the dress was black and blue or white and gold.
- The theatre kid’s mom was the nurse. He ended up having snacks everyday. (This is second period, mind you, so he stopped by the nurse’s office during passing period, which is on the other side of the school.) One day he had Fruit Loops and he dropped one on the ground.
Girl: Eww! Don’t eat that! There’s probably poop particles from someone’s shoe on the floor!
Theatre Kid: Oh, Poop Loops! *Picks it up and eats it.*
- The sophomores and I played a game while the juniors were taking the ACT.
- Theatre Kid was banned from bringing food into class.
- For Mole Day we had a scavenger hunt around the school. The prize was dirt cake.
- We made cookies for our last lab. (I got stuck with Theatre Kid and my lab partner in my group. We ended up yelling at him because he put in the wrong ingredient. We had to dig it out.) (Trombonist in my next block class, whose never done a drug in his life, asked if I had weed.)
- We played games every Friday for our Bell Ringer. A few times desks would be knocked over. One time a kid jumped over a desk and almost fell. Another time a kid jumped over another kid.
- One time Theatre Kid knocked over a non-hazardous chemical. (I was at the lab beside him.) I kept making puns about it and he punched me. (I always give him a hard time.)
- Durning finals week our teacher gave us food everyday. I didn’t have finals one day (two out of four classes met the second day of finals), so I brought a hotdog to her room. She gave me the food for the last day of finals week because I didn’t have her class that day.
- I somehow managed to sit by this guy (both terms). This guy made puns literally every single day. One girl asked how I kept my sanity/said I needed a trophy.
- One time we were have the ‘jif’ 'gif’ debate. My teacher looked up a video of how to properly say it….. Twenty minutes later, we’re looking up pronunciations for other words. She clicks on a link that says, “Astronaut”.
Then, very quietly, we hear: ass nuts.
Everyone was dying and my teacher stopped because she didn’t want the principal to drop by and see us doing nothing.
- Teacher: *Showing us stuff in her room.* This is the Fume Hood. You’ll get chemicals from here and other things.
Pun Kid: So, you get your stuff from in the hood?
- One time Pun Kid made a joke and the teacher asked him to leave.
- One time I went home sick during chemistry. (Like I was literally bawling in front of my teacher because I was in so much pain.) I ended up taking a nap when I got home. Woke up to my dad on the phone at 3:30. Apparently my teacher called and asked if I was alright.
- Teacher wouldn’t let us leave on our last day unless we gave her a hug.
It was a really hard class (science isn’t my strong-suit), but it was actually a really fun class.