below: super monkey ball 2, from let’s go to hell, episode 1
so just to clarify where we are in this point of the canon, we’re starting to realize that it might be water that houses the closest boundaries between the connections of the video game dimensions?
I mean, look at this. episode 1 and already those boys found… themselves. somewhere on the other side of that water, where these universes intersect, is almost certainly the boys in their car, falling through the bottom of the nuclear wasteland in their first waterproof car adventure
and frankly, somewhere beneath that water, probably is also the timestream in which they are simultaneously forever trapped and turning into their undying god forms to come back for round two? they fell into a vortex in the ocean which brought them not only underwater but ultimately into the timestream itself, blob and all.
I’m thinking that let’s go to hell is most likely some kind of alternate split off from the post-credits timeline, which, if you believe as I do actually takes place after busto and busto 2.0 reunite in the time stream at last in some sort of digital heaven, actually makes this the latest iteration of this timeline as we know it. (the adventure zone might still be set in the far off future of let’s go to hell.)
oceans are the key, y’all. they’re the key to everything. almost every video game for the gamecube/wii has some form of water, and therefore, some point of access that nick and griffin in their god forms can make use of to experiment with their god powers, bringing their universe-level mythbusting well beyond the mere limits of beamng.drive. that’s how they got to smb2, and how they’ll get to the rest. through oceans, and thus, through full access to the timestream and the video game multiverse.
also consider: how the final pam finally got free. she swam into the ocean. she jumped into boston’s beautiful harbor and left us all behind, seeking greener pastures in every video game, coming to consume all. because she reached the ocean.
I attempted to make a terribly cliched romance novel once because I thought that it would make a lot of money to pander to a particular audience and do you want to know what I found from that experiment?
I liked writing it.
Oh my gods.
Once I put myself to work, once I had the characters and the plot developed, once I took a step back and found where I could put my own cleverness into it- I fucking loved it!
Like, I was looking at it from the standpoint of ‘anyone can write a love story. Yeah, anyone can- but why would you do something if you didn’t enjoy it?
And some people really enjoy cookie-cutter romance novels and some people enjoy erotica about time-traveling vikings and some people enjoy fluffy romance novels that make them feel good.
I once knew an author who wrote romance novels because he thought it would make him money. He was shocked, shocked, to find that he wasn’t an immediate best-seller.
People can tell if your heart’s not in it. It is plain on the paper that you did not enjoy one second of the creative process of this piece. Romance presents all the same challenges as any other creative piece and if you’re going in with the attitude that it ain’t, you’re gonna make a shitty novel.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU GUYS DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I’VE WORKED ON THIS OMG!!!!! OKOK FIRST, I would like to give a huuuge thanks to my friend Ambar and also Bambi for proof reading because of my impeccable grammar wow you guys are dah best in the west!!!!
I really hope you guys enjoy this story!!! Word of advice IF YOU HAVEN’T READ WNS SINCE THE BEGINNING THEN I SUGGEST YOU START THERE! ALSO DON’T SKIP AHEAD!!! I reference part 16and this is a continuation from where story 3 left off! Thank you guys for sticking with me for a whole year and for those that are new I hope we can have many great times together! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY READING!!! ^^^^^^^^^^
Word Count: 6442
Scenario: A member (to be revealed) texts you thinking it another member - Suggested
Tenderly she would take them down and fold
the arms in and fold again where my back
should go until she made a small
tight square of my chest, a knot of socks
where my feet blossomed into toes,
a stack of denim from the waist down,
my panties strictly packed into the size
of handkerchiefs on which no trace
of tears showed. All of me under control.
But there was tenderness, the careful matching
of arm to arm, the smoothing of wrinkles,
every button buttoned on the checkered blouse
I disobeyed in. There was sweet order
in those scented drawers, party dresses
perfect as pictures in the back of the closet—
until I put them on, breathing life back
into those abstract shapes of who I was
which she found so much easier to love.
OKAY. I’ve never said this on the blog but I live in a low income home which means that we kinda have to watch how we spend our money sometimes. This also means I can’t really obtain a personal instrument. In my case a trumpet where I live can range from $200-GOD KNOWS WHAT but my mom did the impossible. Last night around 10:30 my time she was looking on these online yard sale things for our town and she found, you guessed it: a trumpet. Price? Twenty. Five. Fricking. Dollars. I THOUGHT THEY WERE BLUFFING. Since my mom was first to comment on the post saying she was interested, I’m going to get a good condition used trumpet. (I’ve seen it in picture form but today I’m going to this lady’s house to inspect it one-on-one. I’ll make another post on how well it plays and ect.) :’>
worried about hate, so anon: Asexuality and aromanticism were blocked by the censorship thing and flagged like all non-straight/non-cis id's as 'nsfw' but I keep seeing a ton of people insisting we haven't been. I run an ace positivity blog and literally the whole blog was censored though, along with several others! Hell, a post that is nothing more than Kirby in front of the ace and the aro flag was flagged. Why are they ignoring reality like this? What do they gain from attacking US over it?
I definitely agree with you. But a post just winged by my dash where a few choice individuals harassed a 15 year-old over it, so warning for salt.
- Tarn is a bad fucking guy, joker-level supervillain down to a T. But when he’s found someone he lives and breathes? Dreams and thinks of every waking moment, to a point even he’s aware of his own obsession? The object of his affection would be lucky to escape with a few broken limbs and severe PTSD.
- As Tarn’s beloved, you’re never allowed near others; for fear of them “converting” you and taking you away from him. Of course, he’d never let that happen, but he’d prefer the thoughts to stay out of your pretty little head. Don’t worry, my darling; you’re safe right where you are. I won’t let some corrupt fool convert you into a lesser being.
- You’re forced into affection, and many other… interesting situations. You’re at constant risk; so whatever he asks of you, you do without question. He wants a kiss? You provide. How about you sing for him? You do so, even if you don’t like your singing voice. Tell him you love him?
… well, that’s a bit harder for you to muster. But you never fail to provide.
- Tarn is under the impression you love him just as much as he loves you. That you think about him every waking moment, and want nothing more than to be by his side. This is especially true if you’re obedient; he believes your love is so strong, that you’d do anything for him blindly.
- Your only escape, is either suicide, or somehow hoping a space deity of some sort has a requirement only you can fill, and rescue you from your personal hell. After all, being encased in a cage your captor believes is more than comfortable for his “prized one” for 99% of every day since you were captured is not a great way to live.
- If you do happen to die, however… there’s a high probability Tarn will not stop until he’s brought you back; in one way or another.
- It’s more an attraction to power, at first. You’re weaker and smaller than he is; he could easily overpower you. He doubts it would take more than pressing a digit to your pretty frame to crush your chest, and take anything important with it.
- And when he nabs you from the Autobots, that’s exactly what he had in mind. Crushing you and watching your lights go out for himself; just for the sick satisfaction he killed one of his enemies’ most beloved members. But as he stared you down beneath him, shimmering gems of optics wide in fear, he couldn’t bring himself to so much as leave a scrape.
- He had an internal battle about you for cycles. You’ll become a distraction, and he knows that your loved ones are likely to attempt a rescue; but the cute teary-eyed expression you send him every time he so much as comes near you is almost tempting. He could just pick you up and squish your pretty face, cover you in kisses and affection. You’re irresistible. And in that moment, instead of killing you, he decides to keep you for the mercy of having you as his own mate.
- You’re well-protected, yes. There’s not a single decepticon, autobot or other that would dare try to harm you. But in turn, you’re at constant risk by your “protector”. He’s made it clear multiple times that any escape attempts would be met with swift and painful punishment; whether that be a broken limb, hours of torture, or simply being forced to lay beside him as he admires your features.
- So, you try your best to be obedient. You do whatever he says in hopes he won’t hurt you, but no matter what you do, you always end up harmed in some way or another. Your only escape chances?
- Either somehow, your family rescues you, or you die by the hands of the very person who’s proclaimed himself as your lover.
Heey I just found this blog and I find it amazing!! I am so eager to learn a little about khuzdul!! From where should I start? Suggestions?
Well met Anon,
Thank you for your kind words.
It is important to keep in mind that there really is no “one” answer to this, as it all depends how you best learn languages. What works for one person may very well be an utterly wrong fit for someone else. So I can’t really give you the mithril rule on how to learn dwarvish, sadly.
What I can do however is give you an overview of the different learning approaches. Review those and see what works for you.
Audio Immersion: Before you read any of the grammar documents, browse the dictionaries or attempt to translate anything you must train your brain to be comfortable with Neo-Khuzdul. The sounds are rather different from English at times. Associating foreign sounds with new meanings may work for some to start to grasp the basics and proceed from there. For that reason I have created a course on memrise that slowly but surely should allow you to learn 200 common phrases. On a side note - I am currently developing an audio book based on these phrases that should facilitate this form of learning even better.
Basics First: For some eager students it is not enough to “merely” associate sounds with meanings, their brain is likely one of those that thirsts to understand the “why” first and then allows the collection and expansion of vocabulary. For those people I suggest having a look at the three currently available video lessons and follow those in order before trying the audio immersion. Not only will it teach you some of the basic vocabulary, but it will touch upon the core pieces of grammar and shed some insight on how Semitic languages work in general.
Scholarly Approach: For these students being “well prepared” is as natural as breathing. Before diving into learning new words they must thoroughly absorb the technical background. Are you one of those that can’t wait reading through over fifty document on the topic of Neo-Khuzdul, before you actually start to purposely learn vocabulary and attempt to speak it? Then the library on dwarrowscholar.com/library will no doubt be a comfy home for you for a while, before you pick up the video lessons and audio immersion content.
Guided Learning: Self learning is all fine, but sometimes you need a teacher to answer questions and put all of the information into bite-size info for you (filtering out the need-to-know from the nice-to-know). For those people that need a more hands-on coaching approach I have in the past done classes (mainly via Skype). Currently I’m preparing a major overhaul of those interactive classes. When the content is ready (aim is early 2018) a sign-up form will be made available for the next lesson (more info to follow in the future, so keep your eyes on www.dwarrowscholar.com).
Dwarvish Buffet: The above options are aimed at those that actually wish to learn the language, so they could actively speak it. Though this language is a fantasy/constructed language, the content is very very real and alike any other language. If you don’t wish to (or can’t) invest time and effort into actually learning the language (I believe a minimum of an hour a day or twice three hours a week of focused learning is required to make significant progress in the first two months), than do not bother with any of the above learning methods, as the chances of success will be slim at best. Like with learning any other language, effort and will is key to success. So be honest with yourself. Do you really wish to learn this language and put the effort in or are you content with looking up a few words or sentences every now and then when you feel like it? If the latter is the case then I suggest browsing the dictionary for the words you need when you need them. Note: Of course don’t be surprised when the translations you come up with turn out to be gibberish, that I fear is the price to pay for eating from the Dwarvish Buffet.
There are many other approaches to learn this language, some a mix of a few of the above methods. Whatever you decide in the end, give it a go and see what works for you.
You sat at the small table going over the victim’s files while Sam and Dean were finishing up at the morgue. As much as you hated it everything seemed to point in the direction of a witch, a witch with an obsession with fairy tales. Each victim had died in ways that seemed to come right out of a Grimm story. The more obvious ones like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, and even the Pied Piper. Hunts with witches always sat you on edge because of your childhood. Thankfully before you could recount too many old memories the boys returned.
“Did you guys find any connection between the victims?” you asked closing the folder reaching for the food Dean had picked up for you. “I can’t seem to find one and it’s driving me nuts.”
“Well that’ll be a short drive,” Dean chuckles stealing a fry from your box as you stick your tongue out at him. “But based on the statements and the family members we talked to we did find a connection. Could be nothing but we’re going to head out and check.”
“Well, what is it?”
Sam sat a paper down in front of you that looked like old parchment, “According to what we learned today everyone visited the faire in the days before their death. So we can check it out and maybe get an idea.”
Let’s look at who all Tony cares about/loves in his own way, but just has a hard time expressing it:
Harley (that’s the kids name from IM3 if I remember right, it’s that or Harvey I’m pretty sure, I haven’t seen it in awhile)
The team (fight me on this, he did and still does love and care for them in his way)
The bots and JARVIS (fight me again)
The human Jarvis
He loved Obie before he found out he was a traitorous dickwad
THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN HE WENT INTO THAT WORMHOLE KNOWING FULL WELL HE WAS MORE LIKELY TO DIE THAN COME OUT AGAIN
Let’s look at all he has done where he risked his well being or even his life for others
Don’t you say Tony loves himself more than anything when that’s not true. He may seem that way, but it’s not true. It’s one of his ways to try and protect his already damaged heart. Watch the movies and pay attention to him for that one viewing. You can see that he cares.
1. What is you middle//full name? Samantha Marion [redacted]
2. How old are you? 26~
3. What is your birthday? 14th November, 1990
4. What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio, baby!
5. What is your favorite color? Green, duh
6. What’s your lucky number? Don’t really have one?
7. Do you have any pets? Yep! Currently only two cats and a bunch of fish personally. I sadly had to rehome the ratties after Virgil bit me pretty bad (caused nerve damage in my finger) Now that I have full time work, I don’t have the time to have done trust training all over again. I found a loving home with a very keen young girl who’s willing to do all the trust training he needs c: Our household currently has two dogs, four cats and a bunch of fish though.
8. Where are you from? Queensland, Australia
9. How tall are you? 5′3″ or 160cm
10. What shoe size are you? 7-8 women’s or 5-6 men’s depending on the make
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Like.. two pairs of work shoes, one pair of sneakers and maybe two dress shoes.
12. What was your last dream about? It was pretty fucked up.. Let’s not go into it :F
13. What talents do you have? I have a really long tongue?
14. Are you psychic in any way? Nope
15. Favorite song? Don’t currently have a “favorite” but I do like Unbound and Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch.
16. Favorite movie? Don’t currently have one.
17. Who would be your ideal partner? Spades hurrr
18. Do you want children? My animals are my children
19. Do you want a church wedding? Nope! I’d like a garden wedding <3
20. Are you religious? No, sorry.
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? When I was a baby, I was severely dehydrated and almost died 8D Apart from that, nope.
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? Only for not wearing a helmet on my push bike.
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? Dr Chris Brown (famous vet in Australia. Aka The Bondai Vet)
24. Baths or showers? Showers
25. What color socks are you wearing? None! But I do have panda slippers on 8D
26. Have you ever been famous? Nope, I think I prefer it that way
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? God no.
28. What type of music do you like? I like heavier music. Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica. That sort of stuff. I also love Lindsey Stirling
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Lol, yes.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? One boomerang pillow. It’s the best thing ever.
31. What position do you usually sleep in? On my side with one arm under my head.
32. How big is your house? We have 6 bedrooms, I prefer a smaller house honestly but Hazz had this house before I moved in :P
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? Usually a toasted sandwich or marmalade on toast.
34. Have you ever fired a gun? Nope, unless a pellet gun counts.
35. Have you ever tried archery? Yesss, I love it!
Hey so Idk where the hell Nicole Addison came from but I'm glad you found her and she's on this page. More than once has her words helped me. Thank you Nicole, and this page!
You’re very welcome, friend! Honestly, I’m just glad that I’m able to help in any way, shape or form. Also, thank YOU for being a good person, improving the world, and simply being the amazing person that you are!
Soo, I got back from vacation. I can’t really tell you where I went or else Nickelodeon will get mad. But, I can tell you some cool stuff.
I actually found a suit of armor and a helmet similar to my friend @the-order-of-forlorn-hope has as his profile pic. If I had money and a sword and shield, I could’ve cosplayed as him.
There was this one souvenir that said, when in doubt, pull it out. Luan saw it, showed it to me, and wiggled her eyebrows. XD We died.
I read a street sign as Rape a hoe road. XD
I found a waffle house that said affle ho se, I don’t know who ho se is but he sounds pretty awful.
That’s all I can remember. It feels so good to be home.
This is my cross-over fiction of vatanim sensin and the narcos history/tv show. This is the third part of chapter 2. I hope you guys enjoy this! The other parts of chapter 2 and all of chapter 1 are already posted, just check the vs cartel au tag on my blog.
Note: I don’t own any of the VS characters or narcos characters. These are characters based loosely on history so I any similarities are due to that.
All of these parts can be found under vs cartel au tag on my blog, where you can also find gifs and previews for the story and narcos show. And you can find a mash up trailer.
Hope you enjoy!
This one takes off where part 3 ends, where Yildiz makes her reappearance, more hileon, and the grand entrance of a two well known characters.
content warning: This is a cartel fic, so there will be mentions of violence and drugs from this point on from the story. So canon typical violence for a show like narcos is to be expected.