While browsing through your blog I found christmasy stuff but then I suddenly thought with Easter right around the corner: What about Easter hcs? How do the Amis celebrate it? Any ideas?
(Again, Easter is far behind us, but here I am, letting things rot in my inbox)
- Bahorel and Courfeyrac organise a MASSIVE egg hunt in Paris.
- Courfeyrac just LOVES organising events for his friends and Bahorel just enjoys seeing them confused and frustrated when they don’t find an egg immediately (he’s an evil genius when it comes to hiding eggs)
- The whole hunt is a treasure hunt with clues etc etc. Courfeyrac and Bahorel get up at 5 in the morning to get everything ready, because they need to ride the métro up and down the city
- The rest is just pure team work between the remaining members of les Amis de l’ABC
- Some clues are written in a foreign or dead language (more or less well translated thanks to google translation). Marius and Jehan are keeps players
- Other clues require absurd knowledge about Paris, its history and its architecture, statues, symbols. That’s when Combeferre and Grantaire come in to help the team
- Other clues are linked to political and judicial events. Enter Enjolras, Feuilly and Bossuet
- Some clues are anagrams and puns. That’s Grantaire and Bossuet’s game
- Some have complicated codes and maths that ned decyphering. Thats for Combeferre, Feuilly and Joly
- They all contribute to the egg hunt in their own way, which results in a chocolate fest in les Jardins du Luxembourg