If you want to take part of NCT fandom you need to fulfill at least one of these:
1. Always thirsty (if you know what I mean)
3. Dirty minded
4. Love dirty talking
5. Like everything about them (even one member yawning pic for example lol)
6.Smile like a crazy person on the streets while alone and thinking about them or calling by mistake your friend by your bias name
7. Forget sleep, eating, you live off their videos/music/pictures/shows
8. Get yourself one bias, end up stanning all of them
9. Zoom-in their pictures to appreciate their small flaws or any other body parts (caution: naughty fan spotted)
10. TEN is going to appear on 27th July, at 11 pm KST (2 pm WEST where I live) Mnet’s show “Hit the Stage”!!!! (that was random but it’s just a reminder for you guys to show him love…because a real NCT fan loves him in the first place!)
PS: Some of you guys are so nasty dirty-minded, I crack up on your comments! But I love you! Let’s keep this fandom grow more and more!
• gay sulu
• that pretty kirk dude
• badass poc girl who’s name I forget
• the two scenes that sulu and his husband had together
• the sexual tension whenever any of the guys were alone with each other
• did I mention that sulu and his husband have a daughter
I’m really sorry about the lack of updates, (and the spam of SpongeBob the other day XD and for that probably happening again) but I was at karate camp over the weekend! It was really fun! We learned a new kata and our team won the trophies! However I hurt EVERYWHERE XD
If you have any questions about that (or anything) please feel free, because there was so much that happened I’m already forgetting parts of the weekend!
And I’ll let you all know this time that I probably won’t be updating tomorrow or the next two days after, my friend invited me (and a few others) to Colonial Days in Lloyd! Hmu if you’re going, I wanna get some high fives! XD
Guys I’m so so so happy, I’ve been waiting nearly 2 years to see them live and finally this day has come… I can’t express how excited and happy I feel, I don’t think I’ll be able to contain myself when they appear on stage. I’ve never been to a concert before and I’m a little scared I must admit, but I guess it’s all in my head and when I hear them play the first song I’ll even forget my name and I’ll start screaming and singing like there’s no tomorrow. Really sorry for this post but I have to share these feelings with you guys, the other musers, who I’m sure, can understand how I’m feeling right now. If you have any tips feel free to share them with me. Also I’m so excited because I’ll finally meet other people who love and listen to Muse… Also let me know if any of you guys are going to be there today!
I pretty much exclusively play Mercy on Overwatch. For some reason, I always forget the other character names during a game, especially if I’m in trouble and need to call out to my team for help. I usually just end up blurting out a random name for the character attacking me or even for my team members (whom I know IRL and could call by name, but..). So, I finally had to make them a chart:
Monkey - Winston Twin - another Mercy Junkie - Junkrat Pig or Piggy - Roadhog Little girl - D.Va Robot - Bastion Dad - Soldier 76 Ninja - Genji and sometimes Hanzo Dwarf - Torbjorn Russia - Zarya Zen - Zenyatta Lasers - Symmetra Big Guy - Reinhardt