Thoughts on star trek discovery episode 6
- Tilly calling Michael her mentor was too cute. Michael is such a good mentor too, she is trying so hard to make sure Tilly becomes a Captain.
- I wasn’t expecting the Michael/Ash thing but I’m not completely against it, I’m just worried that there might be some future conflict considering his loyalty to Captain Lorca.
- Speaking of Lorca, once again I waver between not totally hating him, and then he does some shitty manipulative thing, and I remember why I dislike him so much.
- Stamets is one hundred percent mirror Stamets. It’s not just that he’s so easy going and using weird lingo, he speaks with a different inflection, and he just seems to hold himself differently.
- We finally got to see Amanda and it was amazing! I love her, and she’s such a good mother. I need to see more of her.
- Sarek, however, is not a good dad, but I’m still fond of him, and I really enjoyed seeing more of Michael’s relationship with him.
- Logic Extremists is one of my favorite phrases ever.
- Next weeks episode looks awesome, and I am so excited for it. Also, it looks like there will be more Stamets on there which I am so for, because he is the best and I love him. I mean I love all of the main characters besides Lorca, but I do have to admit that Stamets is probably my favorite. He’s just so grumpy and sarcastic.
- So, I guess they’re just never going to address the fact that Michael released the tardigrade into outer space. I expected some reaction from Lorca about it, but it’s just…not mentioned at all.