EP11 comparison! tv on the left and bd on the right (x) note: the last two bd pics were clearly distorted from the camera lens, so i fixed them a little bit according to how the backgrounds should look (ie no bendy walls/reflections)
Rythian is a human boy who was taken by Endermen back to The End many years ago. There he was raised to learn how to use Endermagic and groomed to become the general/warlord in a future invasion of the Brightlands (the “normal” world).
When he was still very young he despaired at how different he looked to all the other Endermen so he took a knife and cut the sides of his cheeks open so would be able to have the wide mouth and angular jaw of an Enderman. He healed eventually but it left horrifying scars which he is ashamed of to this day. Hence the mask.
He eventually left The End behind and broke free from the Queen’s leadership and wandered the Brightlands. He met some friends, and met Zoey.
The way the story was going, they were going to discover Zoey’s origin in the Twilight Forest - she was the mushroom princess, rightful ruler of the Realm of Twilight. The original nuking of the original server made her lose her memory. With her gone, the barriers between worlds were fading, and Endermen managed to invade there as well, despite measures to stop that from happening (such as a realm-wide aura to stop their magic from working).
After restoring Zoey’s memory and “fixing” the realm, they were going to go back to the original place where the portal to the End was created (by Rythian’s scientist parents many years ago), go through, fight the Enderdragon (Queen of the End, aka The Princess from the short story) and win. More or less live happily ever after.
It all sounds a bit silly and dry when briefly summed up like this, but at least there’s some answers. I hope that satisfied a little bit at least. :)
if you don’t love me or feel at least a sliver of affection for me then please, do not look at me like you do. stop acting as if we’re meant to be and i’m the reason your life is a little bit better than it would be if i wasn’t. stop trying to slip your way into my heart only to leave it bruised and beaten if you’re not going to fix it.
please stop making me fall in love with you if you’re not even going to love me back.
Description: You decide to play a game of push and pull with your ex Jungkook, bringing Jimin along for the ride.
Genre: Smut (M)
Word Count: 8.4k
Warnings: breath play, dom!Jimin, lots and lots of filth.
A/N: This is chapter one of… well, I don’t know. @ellieljade and I just keep brainstorming more and more for this sucker. To the point of us joking about finishing this when we’re in our 90′s….. Anyway. I hope you enjoy. I’ll be working on part two for Room for Dessert and The Guest House soon.
i started dishonored 2 yesterday and it made me think about moby dick and i realized for the first time ever how weird it is that ishmael starts off the book by saying like “sometimes i get bored and a little bit depressed and to fix this i go on whaling voyages”
an ancient egyptian miraculous ladybug au that would never work because their hairdos would just FUCKING GIVE THEM AWAY
but at the same time it matched up surprisingly well
pharaoh (or maybe still prince?) atem would be under a lot of pressure
to act as the responsible king-to-be and would have less chances to be a
fun-loving little shit (which he takes advantage of the moment he
becomes chat noir)
whereas yuugi is a normal kid apprenticed to, i
dunno a scribe or something, and he’s totally bewildered when the god
of ladybugs just pops in one day and is like heeeeeey so we’re gonna
need you to purify some shit
and anyway, i just really like the
thought of mighty pharaoh atem being little hero yuugi’s greatest
support, just as it was in the anime and manga
somehow yuugi and atem are completely blind to each other’s alterego despite WHO ELSE IN EGYPT HAS BLOND BANGS
prompt: isak comforting and taking care of even during one of his depressive episodes in their new apartment xxx
Anonymous said: Skam prompt: Isak looking after Even during an episode, maybe?
It never feels like Isak’s looking after Even when he’s like this.
Not really, anyway. It feels more like…helping him out.
Even can’t bring himself to make breakfast? Okay, Isak can cook some eggs for the two of them, even if he can’t make them as well as Even does. Even feels overwhelmed at the idea that it’s his turn to wash the dishes? Well, there’s probably some dishes still left over from Isak’s turn, anyway. Even can’t handle going to school? Isak can let the school know and pop over to his teachers to collect any work Even’s missed. He genuinely, really, absolutely, doesn’t mind. He knows that as soon as Even feels better, he’ll pick things back up. Until then, Isak is there to help him out. Which is okay. Things are okay. Things will be okay.
One day, Isak finds himself walking home from school and, despite himself, he can’t help walk that bit quicker knowing Even is home, alone, feeling low and a little hopeless.
He steps inside and heat hits him like a punch to the face. Because Jesus, their flat feels like a fucking sauna. They’re entering the summer months anyway, and they have so many large windows that it kind of turns their place into a greenhouse when the sun’s out. But it’s more than that. Isak’s fingers trail over the radiator and find it almost boiling to the touch. He frowns, switches the heating off, and walks into his and Even’s bedroom. Even is curled up in bed, duvet splayed on the floor, t-shirt and hair damp with sweat. Isak swallows hard, because it just isn’t a nice sight. Even just looks so small like this.
At some point, Isak’s legs remember how to work. He opens their window as wide as it will go before climbing in bed, next to Even, pressing a kiss on his cheek to wake him up.
“Are you trying to cook yourself alive, or?” Isak murmurs, laughing a little nervously, trying not to make his worry abundantly clear.
It takes Even a little while to respond, but eventually, he opens his eyes. Looks at Isak before his eyes dart away quickly as he rolls onto his back to stare at the ceiling.
“I tried turning it down, but…” His voice is small, raspy, and his eyes are teary and tired and God, Isak just wants to make it all go away for him. “I couldn’t figure it out, so.”
“I’ve fixed it,” Isak murmurs gently, threading a hand through Even’s hair. It’s a bit gross; greasy and sweaty, and if Isak’s honest, Even hasn’t showered in days and the whole room stinks because of it. It’s alright, though. Isak doesn’t mind that much.
“I just.” Even swallows hard, tired eyes fluttering shut, looking on the verge of tears. And Even’s cried over less when he’s been like this; out of frustration and exhaustion and, well, depression. Isak learnt a long time ago that comforting words can’t always do a huge amount when Even’s like this. That the best thing he can do sometimes is simply sit there and be with him.
“Hey,” Isak murmurs, turning Even’s face to look at him, making their eyes meet. Even’s eyes are a little dulled, a little less light, a little less starry. They’re heavy, exhaustion radiating from them, but they’re still Even’s eyes. Wonderful and perfect and Isak loves them just the same. “Minute by minute, yeah?”
Even swallows again. “Yeah,” he says quietly, and Isak smiles a little, brushing his thumb over Even’s cheek, then his mouth. He closes the distance between them and kisses him, soft and undemanding and reassuring. Just letting him know he’s there. Even’s mouth tastes a little bitter, teeth unbrushed and lips dry and chapped, but Isak wouldn’t want any other lips but these. Even’s. Even, who is the brightest and kindest and most beautiful person Isak knows, even when he’s low like this.
“How about a shower?” Isak suggests tentatively.
After half a minute of silence, Even nods, pulling himself out of bed with heavy limbs and tired eyes. It’s progress, though. Good progress.
Isak fixes the shower so it’s the colder side of warm - they’re both boiling from the heat of the flat - and when Even gets undressed, Isak picks his clothes up. Says, “I’ll join you in a minute, I just need to put the washing on.”
Isak collects the rest of the dirty clothes from their bedroom which - okay, their bedroom is a tip, but Isak’s never been particularly tidy and maybe it does go to shit a tiny bit when Even isn’t there to remind him to pick his clothes up. But whatever.
He strips the bed linen, too, down to the pillow cases, and crams everything into the washing machine before returning to the bathroom. Even is under the shower, rubbing the shower gel over his body kind of numbly and methodically. Isak undresses himself, steps in the shower with Even, and smiles up at him. Kisses him once, softly and gently. Another day, another mood, kisses in the shower can be messy and hungry and desperate. But not in times like this. Times like this, the kiss is nothing but a reassuring hello, I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. Noses brushing against one another, foreheads together, deep breaths and closed eyes. Standing under the jets of water and melting into one being. And Isak just can’t help thinking that if something as simple as love could make Even happy, then he’d be the happiest boy in the world.
Requests: “You are one of the only blogs that write quality Barry Allen smut, so thank you. Can you please write a Barry smut where he always is gentle with the reader because he doesn’t want to lose control with his powers. One night she confronts him and a night of vibrating hands and speedy enhancements occur? Thank you 💕” Credits to gif owners!
It was the same thing every time. Slow thrust, kiss, whisper your love for each other and then hand holding. You loved every second of that. Barry told you every single hour that he loved you. And all he did was make love to you, nice and slow, where you could be close to each other and rest your foreheads together. You loved Barry with all your heart but slow just didn’t cut it for you anymore.
The first time you confronted Barry about it, he reasoned with you, sped up a little bit and you made a really strange noise (indicating you loved it) and he figured he hurt you by accident because he was too fast. If Barry even thought about thoroughly fucking you, he would start to vibrate. But he’d never touch you when he did, his excitement about his fantasy would scare him into thinking he would lose control.
DWC prompt request 17. Your bed after travelling :D
I went with post-game Solavellan pining haha. I wrote this on my phone so please excuse typos and lack of formatting for the time being; I was just too excited to wait! @dadrunkwriting
At first she’d hated it. Shem bed, too soft, melting beneath her, gently closing in around her, suffocating her with softness. She hadn’t been able to sleep much. Always jolted awake choking back a scream.
Later on she’d been so exhausted by the time she staggered back into it that she could do nothing else but sleep. Josephine had to send someone to wake her, always some poor frightened elf looking at her like she was a monster or a saviour.
sometimes you need to accept that yes i may have been a little bit manipulative. yes i worded something in a specific way that would make my friend/fp/SO feel a bit guilty. yes i could have handled that situation in a much better way. yes i am wrong.
Yuri on Ice interview translation - Febri 2017/03 (p29-33)
Finally the interview from Febri is finished! I like Kubo’s interviews but I swear I don’t want to see any more for some time… This one is also mentioning a lot of stuff that I haven’t read in other interviews so far. It’s a bit long but definitely worth reading!
Translation is under the cut. I might fix the format a little later on to make it visually better, now I have to leave to go to Wonder Festival… (who needs sleep?). If you have any questions about the interview feel free to message me.
***If you wish to share this translation please do it by reblogging or posting a link to it*** ***Re-translating into other languages is ok but please mention that this post is the source***
It was the end of class so you were sitting in the Library with Alex on the opposite side of the table. You were you busy finishing off some a practice worksheet he handed to you because he was kind enough to tutor you in Maths since you weren’t great at it.
“Hey (y/n), can i ask you a question?” he whispered while tapping your arm. “Uhh, I guess” you said while still answering your worksheet. Alex was hesitant to ask but asked anyways.
“Are you dating or did you date Zach?” Alex asked, you stopped writing for a bit at the though of Zach but continued. “What? Why would I date Zach? he’s way up there” you said as you drew a bar graph and a really tall bar with ‘zach’ labelled on it “and I’m way down here” you drew a little bar with your name labelled on it and frowned a little.
1. I should’ve bought more flowers for you, now I buy flowers even if today isn’t Valentine’s Day or a day with a specific meaning, in a way, every petal is imbued with an apology and every time someone leans in to smell it they can feel the parts of me that you’ve forgiven far long before I could
2. I didn’t start to feel better until I started to take better care of myself, a constant whisper of you saying “i was just worried about you”
3. You can’t let someone be your only source of happiness because once they’re gone, you’re all alone again and there’s nothing worse than starting all the way back over with yourself: square one of a broken heart multiplied by the intensity of she’s not coming back, let her go
4. Music will never betray me
5. Poetry is thinking that you’ve got it figured out and a metaphor is just your way of saying I don’t
6. Art rules the world and I am a masterpiece in progress; how can I love myself like how you did if I can’t see that little bit?
7. Lust isn’t conducive for growth, it’s like an addict trying to get his fix– some day, he’s going to break and not even the drug can help him
8. I buy myself nice things, but I can’t fill this emptiness inside of my heart– I guess some nights, I just miss being next to you
9. I still can’t get used to sleeping alone
10. Sometimes I wish I would’ve picked up your phone calls during the first few months, I broke my promise and you know something? I regret it
11. I threw away our love letters and memories two months ago, I cried the whole time– yeah, still a fool for you, but baby, we’ve changed so much, I’m happy with my unhappy
12. You once told me to go on many adventures without you, did you account for my depression? You know, I don’t blame you for any of this. In reality it was always an us thing, a too young thing, a stupid, mad love thing– as always, I still love you, I just don’t know what love is anymore
13. They were right, soulmates touch you and they change you forever– the moment a colorful paint filled brush hits the water and the figments of colors flow into the cup, you left my soul with so many seasons, I’m still raking up the leaves from last fall
14. The last time I saw you we shouldn’t have had sex, I think that night really broke you– I think that night really broke me too
15. I should’ve laid my head onto your chest and counted your heartbeats more often, I’m sorry
16. Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them random facts that you’ve filled my head up, I swear I can hear your voice echo in the back of my head– “baby, check this out, you’re gonna love it”
17. I always do
18. I still remember your favorite Harry Potter line
19. After all of this time? …Always.
20. I smoke cigarettes to think about how to think less, the fucking irony
21. I take painkillers and my excuse is that my right hand still hurts, in truth, I’m just another addict that believes if I take another maybe my heart might just start to sound like it belongs to me
22. I didn’t cut myself because I wanted to die, I cut myself open because I wanted to feel how often I made your heart break, each scar on my shoulders is a time when I’ve made you cry
23. And each night that I can’t sleep, I stay up wishing that you’re doing okay
24. I don’t pray often, but when I do, I always prayed for your mom, although she hated me, I’m so glad that she put you on this earth to allow us to meet– I have changed so much since I’ve met you
25. The crazy part? You still change me everyday
26. You know the renaissance era? Falling in love with you was like that
27. My favorite photo of us were those two kids eating a banana split at the New Orleans mall, I miss those two innocent kids, oh, how we’ve changed
28. We are destined to have this eternal flame kind of distance– the brighter I burn, the more you’ll read, the only thing that keeps me writing some days is knowing that somewhere, somehow you’re always reading, no matter who you’re with or if you’re laughing or crying or smiling
29. My number one fan was always you first
30. I’ve made so many bad decisions, you were never one of them
31. I’ve written so many bad poems, you were in every single one
32. I’ve written some pretty great ones too tho…!
You were also in those
33. I miss cleaning your eyes for you
34. I have met some amazing people because of what happened to us
35. I can’t get you by Fallbrooke the acoustic version is no longer on the internet, the funny part? The very last day that it was on the web, I downloaded it right before they removed it. It’s still my favorite song of all time, our song
36. Hold your tears by Clazziquai too
37. Sometimes when I get off from work, I sit in the car and cry, some tears don’t have meaning, they just need to come out
38. I claim to write poetry, but I feel like they’re just love letters sent to no one in particular
39. It’s not that I’m not over you, I’m just trying to get used to not needed you
40. It’s not that it hurts to the point where I can’t breathe, I’m just trying to light my own path to self-love and healing
41. The fact that your favorite color is orange, it makes the fruit taste some type of way
42. Sometimes I want to call you, but I don’t
42. Sometimes I want to text you and I do
43. Sometimes I want you to answer, I’m glad you don’t
43. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and call, I’m glad that I don’t
44. You stopped writing when we first met, in some way, the girl that waits by the shore has left a million pens near my desk and to this day– I wait by the shore too, just in case inspiration hits, right?
45. Our little codes of love finally decoded enough for me to not be blinded by you
46. We were both messed up people, I think we knew that about each other and maybe that’s why I always know when you’re not feeling okay
47. I still don’t have love figured out, but damn I’ll open every fucking door in my heart even if I have to go down the sewer to find every key
48. Someone says that she’s falling for me, I’m legit afraid to hurt people now– like it’s a real fear, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore
49. I should’ve given you the stars, but instead I left your heart scattered across the universe
50. It’s been almost two year and I’m still writing about you, but at least it’s less often, right?
51. You’ve always been kinda self-centered, I think you enjoy it when I write about you. Like if I write about you in some way, maybe I’m still yours
52. We were just too damn young to realize how destructive passion, love, romance, stagnation, betrayal and pain is when mixed together
53. Sometimes I go to the places that we used to go just to create new memories without you
54. Sometimes it works
55. Most of the time, it just flicks me off
56. My brain is constantly telling me that I’m a fuck up and the more I try to get it right, the more I keep getting it wrong
57. I am trying to master the art of letting go
58. And this list is a step towards better things
59. And this life is going to be alright
60. Without you, I am still me
61. Without you, I can still breathe
62. Without you, I am still alive
63. Without you, I am still poetry
64. I can barely remember your face, I guess being around a lot of different people at work helps out plenty
65. This world is filled with pain, I hope you look back and smile about us some day
66. Maybe when you’re old and grey– you’ll remember those two young kids who slow danced in the dark
67. If we were made from the same star, I want to return home some day
68. I want to shine bright enough for the two of us
69. You’re still my best friend even if we no longer talk
70. You’ll always be my best friend
71. I still care about you
72. A whole fucking lot
73. The world is full of mysteries, I’m glad that we’re in the known, I’m glad that we’ve met
74. I hope you never regret me, you wanna know why? I could never, ever, ever, ever regret you
75. I don’t know how to open up to people anymore and I’m not sure if it’s my fault or yours– maybe this one time, it’s our fault… are you like this too?
76. I’ve been told that I’m too hard on myself, I firmly believe that one of the reason as to why we split was because I wasn’t hard enough on myself– I got too fucking comfortable with your promises and I took you for granted
77. Life waits for no one
78. I let an ex of mine break my red and black ring– she said that if I was over you, I’d let her break. I let her break it, but jokes on me, it didn’t change a thing about how I still feel about you
79. I keep writing and writing and writing because one of these days– it’ll stop being about you
80. Sometimes it works, but deep down, I know in some way, you’ll always find a way to sneak back out
81. I can’t get you out of my head sometimes
82. It’s even harder because you’re still inside of my heart
83. I saw this cool picture on Tumblr with someone cutting a piece of herself off that resembled two lovers splitting up, that shit looked like it hurt
84. Love hurts because even eating cotton candy ice cream really fast will give you a brain freeze
85. You didn’t like my rat tail idea, I grew one out just to fuck with you. Jokes on me, I love it now.
86. You never really supported the idea of me being anything, tbh, it’s not your fault. None of it is. I should’ve been my own motivation. I guess by supporting you through nursing school, I wanted to hear you say that I could do it even when I was at my lowest point.
87. I realized a few thing about loving you.
88. When you hit rock bottom, few will be loyal enough to stick it out with you
89. Money rules the world, since I’m not wealthy in any way– one day when I am, I can laugh a little about all of this
90. I think you loved our memories more than you loved me, in truth, I did too
91. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to get close to people
92. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to let you go
93. Maybe that’s why you still read
94. We had something raw and experimental, young and dumb, mistakes on top of mistakes
95. It was a perfect compass to point us to our future selves
96. I know a great many things now– although I am depressed, with or without you
97. I am great, I am strong
98. I am my own happy before anyone else’s
99. I can love myself enough to let you go
100. I had to hurt you to really, really grow–
I think to this day, that’s the thing that hurts me the most. That I had to hurt my best friend in this whole wide world, to make you crumble, to make you cry, to make you hate me– I had to do all of that in order to love myself. And it’s sad because here I am, still trying to figure it all out.