Dizzy and chad
- Chad genuinely doesn’t know what to do. Although he had stopped being antiVK and everything, (for the most part), he hadn’t expected his mother’s villain’s child to be so freaking adorable.
- Dizzy hadn’t trusted everyone in Auradon when she arrived, which is understandable, but the people who made the list of Not were a bit surprising. I mean, for one, Ben hadn’t been deemed an ally immediately, but Chad was. Even Chad didn’t expect that!
- So the students can’t help but gap at this little Isle girl holding onto Chad’s hands as she explains how he can fix hi ‘extremely damaged hair’. The prince had literally sworn his hatred for anyone relating to the Island prison only two or three years ago!
- Dizzy dying Chad’s hair different colors all the time. (Of which he now loves, despite his father’s claims about how a prince, soon to be king, shouldn’t have pink or blue hair.)
- S a s s
- Evie and Chad constantly butting heads because sHE IS MINE AND I TOTALLY BUY HER MORE TIARAS THAN YOU DO.
- Chad’s feelings being really conflicted because her comments can be so freaking brutal, but they are coming out of the mouth of an adorable little girl.
- AKA Chad basically acting like Dizzy’s older step brother who would probably cry/freak out if she got even a tiny paper cut