The happy INTP
- is basically a child
- hums something from their favourite TV series, probably
- will gesture a lot
- ceases to question why they are happy - they just are!
- delivers Ne-ly jokes about everything and everyone
- earns uproarious laughter (INTP advantage: being underestimated 24/7)
- giggles non-stop, which surprises everyone
- did I say happy INTPs need parental supervision yet?
- attempts to entertain their close enviroment (not the entire scene ok, that´s a Se thing), is actually hilarious because of their brutal honesty
- wiggles their eyebrows :3
- 100% odd (the rarest pepe you can find)
- but very cute. their Fe-joy is pure as they are not used to be in happy mode often… treasure these moments (your Si will be grateful)
- will start imitating people with scary accuracy, catching everyone off guard with their acting talent
- sounds like an ENFJ on helium, also, they talk faster
- exaggerates eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything
- gets told they are on drugs (“You´re so different today! You must be high??!”)
- cannot come up with a decent `excuse´ for being happy without drugs - seriously, they don´t need one!
- caresses other people/ establishes body contact without fear
that freaks most of the INTP´s friends out
- doesn´t take things seriously anymore and people mirror this
- anticipates the mood drop, but tries to enjoy their current happiness, thinking of similar events in the past which helps to maintain the feeling
- is no longer a myth, but a walking cup of joy!
- Love, Admin Ti.
Feel free to add more!