Honestly, I still don’t understand how V is being overshadowed in his own route.
- Don’t get me wrong, I love Ray/Saeran and he’s precious and needs to be cared for, but it’s called the V ROUTE for a reason!
- And yes I know V has made mistakes
- Everyone in this route made some sort of mistake
- I went into the route determined to save V and I wasn’t at all distracted by Ray.
- Was it so hard?
- Like for one, how do you not see that Ray is really possessive of MC?
- Even arguably delusional towards the end.
- Yes, he was innocent and brainwashed, and YES I feel for him but I did not consider him romanceable.
- It really felt like one sided love on his part, and it was clear he was imagining things that weren’t there. Especially all the times he said “you were the only one who listened to me or cared for me”.
But hasn’t it occurred to you that MC only did those things in the common route because she was probably trying to make sure she doesn’t aggravate her capturer.
- Realistically, things don’t don’t happen like in movies. If you’re captured/kidnapped/or whatever you considered MC’s situation to be, you’re not going to try to piss off the one who brought you there.
- In a realistic situation, you do as you’re told because unless you have the upper hand, you’re not going to risk your life just like that.
- I mean for real, she let herself get blindfolded in the prologue perhaps because she knew if she didn’t, she would be followed and maybe even harmed.
I even saw a post that really annoyed me saying that if Cheritz is planning to write an after ending where Ray is saved then they can take their time. But if it’s not about Ray, then they’re not even going to care for the after end.
SERIOUSLY THE AFTER END INVOLVES V AND MC. NOT RAY. ITS NOT EVEN HIS STORYLINE.
No you can’t have a happy end for everything and that’s what I love about this game.
- There are sacrifices just like in the real world.
And unfortunately that seems to be V and Ray’s fates.
- In the secret ending 01, V died and Saeran lives.
- In V route, Ray died and V was saved.
Cheritz worked hard for the fans.
They didn’t have an obligation to make a V route
- and for fans to say they didn’t like the route only because of Ray is just disheartening and shameful.
If you want a good ending with Ray, write your own ending.
- Make a comic strip to your delight. I mean I didn’t like everything in the route so I just imagine how it would’ve happened in my own world.
That’s what fan fiction is for.
Why do a lot of people on Tumblr romanticize what shouldn’t be romanticized….