Hey I got tagged by @cupcakelirry to make a moodboard using only photos from my phone!!
I don’t know what mood this is, but I’m feelin’ it.
WAIT SHIT ITS AN ALINEMENT CHART TAG YOURSELF
Lawful good: Empty side walk by my dorm
Neutral Good: Paul Rudd (duh)
Chaotic Good: Weird at Last Shirt
Lawful Neutral: My cat Mo-Mo in a box
True Neutral: Selfie of me with a laundry basket over my head
Chaotic Neutral: Cool Doggo
Lawful Evil: BS Shrimp
Neutral Evil: Skeleton in a Book Store
Chaotic Evil: Rough Sketch of Rubber Death, a boxing tire that fucking killed me in a dream I had last semester when I fell asleep during my 8AM nutrition class
Taehyung hated the learning part of chemistry. Dalton’s law and dimensional analysis and covalent bonds–who cared? … Well, they were important concepts, but that was beside the point; all he really wanted to do was do lab stuff, like play with potentially harmful chemicals.
While the professor droned on, Taehyung sighed, propping his chin onto his palm.
He glanced beside him. His lab partner, Jimin, was full-on napping behind his laptop. Taehyung wished his face wasn’t buried in his keyboard, or that his sweater hood wasn’t covering his fluffy, copper hair. He could really use something pleasant and cute to look at.
Taehyung has been harboring a crush on his lab partner since the semester started about a month ago; since he first glanced at him the moment he walked through the classroom door. Since then, he made sure to sit next to him, and to offer himself as his partner for the lab portion before he could even breathe a word.
Taehyung took a moment to gaze at the soft, small hand that he noticed always got engulfed by his own when Taehyung grabbed beakers and test tubes out of his hands (which may have been on purpose); the patch of smooth skin of his forearm, revealed by the hoodie sleeve Jimin had pushed up to his elbow earlier.
Taehyung idly began tracing his gel pen over Jimin’s skin. It was too smooth and blank for him not to.
Write it, a devilish part of his brain challenged him. Write what you’ve been meaning to tell him since Day Fucking One.
Well… why not? He could just rub it off before class ended. And they were friends; Jimin would take it as friendly humor. Maybe.
He waited a few seconds, to make sure he didn’t suddenly wake up, before scrawling:
For a good time: XX-XXX-XXX.
Suddenly, Jimin’s head shifted. Taehyung sucked in a breath, and at the last minute, and without any better ideas, shoved Jimin’s sleeve down to cover his markings.
Jimin raised his head and groggily turned to him, blinking. He must have slept hard.
Taehyung hoped his ears didn’t look as hot as they felt.
Ugh, he has such a cute face, he thought with an inward groan, How the fuck? Who thought creating this human being was a good idea for my soul?
Vaguely, they both heard the sounds of the other students getting up from their seats–class has ended.
“Did I miss anything important?”
“Nope,” Taehyung chirped, a little too optimistically.
“You didn’t pay attention, did you?” Jimin chuckled. He stood up to fold his laptop into his bag. “Well, see you!”
Jimin discovered the writing when he went to the bathroom. He pulled his sleeve up to wash his hands and noticed the stark black writing on his left arm, slightly smudged but still legible.
He smiled to himself. “Idiot Taehyung,” he muttered.
Kuroko is clearly waiting for the perfect opportunity there, which will be when Nigou finally succeeds in wedging himself between Kagami’s arms and the basketball. He snaps an entire album’s worth of pictures and then spends the rest of the day clasping his phone like a precious thing and doing the sparkly thing with his face again.
Kagami spends the rest of the day very confused because Kuroko doing the sparkly thing with his face is usually reserved for getting treated to a milkshake or making a particularly critical shot but neither of those happened today and shit is this Kagami’s imagination or does he keep glancing over and what, what happened, what did he do, gdi Kuroko why do you do the things you do!
● “I got lost on the way to class and now I’m in detention with these fucking hooligans wait hang on these guys are pretty nice, dID I JUST MAKE A FRIEND” au
● the “meeting new ppl because of alphabetical seating” AU
● “you were passed out in the hallway before school and I panicked and tried to wake you up but you were just napping and now we’re sitting up against ur locker talking about why u didn’t sleep” AU
● “you’re always in the library at this time reading the same book and you caught me trying to read the cover” AU
● “who the fuck is [ ] and why are love letters adressed to them always getting put in my locker” AU (with optional “ooohh, that’s why” extension)
● “I gave someone a fake locker number earlier this year and now the owner of that locker is coming to kill me” AU
● “shit I love my best friend, but I value their friendship so I’m trying to act normal and get over them” AU
● “I fell asleep during the film in class and you filled out my notes/worksheet for me I owe you a slurpee” AU
● “I fell asleep during the film in class and you taped a sign to my backpack that says ‘ask me about my nipples’ so I’ve got a week of detention. With you, as it turns out” AU
● “I taped a sign to your backpack that said 'ask me about my nipples’ so that you’d be in the same detention as me cos I like you” AU
● truth or dare at a sleepover gets weird/personal and characters are 1) uncomfortable 2)enjoying a dare a bit too much 3) refusing to answer a truth 4) forced to admit a thing AU
● “I really like talking to you so I keep making up excuses to do it” AU
● “this guy keeps texting me what do I say to make him stop” “gimme your phone” — “shit I think you broke him” AU
● “this whole dating thing isn’t working for us, so we’re really close friends instead” AU
● “you keep messing with your outfit so I tell you you look great and you blush and now I’m in too deep holy shit you’re cute” AU
● “you looked uncomfortable with grinding with your date so I broke in and saved you” AU (either pulled them away or got in the middle, you decide)