who's your top ten fave poets on tumblr at the moment? is it cool if i ask that? :) i wanna find more poets!!!
- @barneswilson -Nathanial’s words are literally just, heartstopping, sometimes I’m just, I feel like I need my inhaler but it’s not an attack it’s just so much emotion my lungs ache from it.
- @borrowedgods - Zach is just, his words are sort of like scar tissue over an open wound? I want to bleed, but I’m already healing.
- @driftlight - Hannah is, well, there aren’t words for the sun Hannah manages to capture, not really.
- @blurrifies - Anna is just, one of the best, hands down. Every single word is just a punch to the gut, to the heart, to every vulnerable organ.
- @teddybluesclues -Lexi strings words together like fireflies in the night, I don’t really understand how, but she does and every line leaves me craving for something in me that I didn’t realize was still hollow.
- @dvoyd - like a toothache for my soul, his words just devastate me with how much they are.
- @fireandsteelofangels -Abby is ridiculously talented? Like, holy fuck.
- @poetbitesback Could send the rest of my life reading Olivia’s words and literally never get tired of them. Ever.
- @onthejellicoeroad - There’s something to be said for writing as if it’s the only thing you have ever done and the last thing you will ever do. Rika embraces that, fully.
- @steebucks - I envy the gift you have, ahnika.
I hate doing this, most times, because I feel like I’m so often tagged in so much beautiful poetry I am always, undoubtedly leaving someone out. But, these wonderful, brilliant writers deserve to be recognized for their unspeakable talent. But if you’d like more poets, check out my blog under the tag, words.