- Friend: how are you?
- What I wish I can say:
- Well, everything is falling apart. I'm barley going to school, I spend most of my days laying in bed, laid in my own self loathing. I feel empty everyday and I'm getting tired of it. I think about ever little embarrassing thing that happened over 2-4 years ago and cringe at myself....everyday.
- I'm fucking exhausted, and I still can't sleep at night.
- Sometimes it feels like I'm not even here, and it's like I lost myself somewhere along this dark, muddy path.
- I can't stop thinking about my past traumas, my hair is falling out, my mood is getting lower, my future seems to be getting more bleak.
- I have a suicide plan already in place.
- Because I fucking hate myself, I hate what I've become, and I hate everything about this world.
- What I do say: I'm good, what about you?
but, i mean.. what can we even do? Sounds like even you guys that are actually IN the industry cant actually do anything, and all us viewers have is a vague faceless entity that no one who actually works in the industry can name without threatening their careers... It just feels really hopeless. its getting really depressing the more clear it is that even media that claims/seems to be "progressive" still treats us like we're second class and shouldn't even be acknowledged beyond minor characters