Hey I just realized the poor overworked science division never gets any love. So I was wondering if you had any headcanons for them?
(I wasn’t quite sure what exactly you wanted for this, so I chose four prominent science division characters and made relationship headcanons for them. I figured that’s the best way they can get love!)
- Being in a relationship with Komui feels more like you’re his babysitter, despite the fact he’s a grown man.
- Almost all of the science division turn to you when having to deal with him. They all genuinely have a lot of respect for you because of your ability to get Komui to do his work.
- You help take the burden off his shoulders that he carries with him every time Exorcists and Finders come back dead. It’s not his fault they died, but he feels responsible, because he’s the one who had to send them out there.
- He has a lot more serious moments with you than silly. He doesn’t want you to think he doesn’t take the relationship seriously. But he’s also clingy as Hell, jesus.
- You are a blessing in disguise for Reever. You help keep him sane in a crazy work atmosphere.
- The rest of the science division looks up to you as much as they do Reever. They think that if he chose you to be with, you must be someone amazing.
- He’s kind of in a gray zone for PDA; he doesn’t want it if it’s excessive, too much, or while he’s busy. But if you catch him at a good time, kisses and hugs are allowed. You just have to ignore the rest of the division’s teasing.
- The best moments in your relationship are when he actually gets his work done and he can come sleep in his own bed with you for once. He’s instantly out when his head hits the pillow, but he’s still holding on to you, and you feel Blessed™.
- Your relationship with Johnny is so Pure and Good and Wholesome. It’s like you two are teenagers again, despite the fact he is a 26 year old man.
- Hopefully you are strong, because there may be times where you have to drag his unconscious body to a bed or infirmary. It’s a little worrisome how often this happens.
- To make sure he’s up and active, you frequently bring him meals that he’d miss otherwise and coffee when Lenalee isn’t doing her rounds. You also start bringing food for everybody else because they don’t realize how hungry they are until they see him eating, and you don’t want to leave them out.
- He is a blushing mess if you show him any affection so PDA is not a good idea; he might die right then and there. The most you’ll get, both receiving and giving, is a kiss on the cheek. The division still teases you both relentlessly over this.
- Tapp is best hugger. 10/10 Greatest hugs of all time, would hug again.
- He’s also pretty strong, considering he can carry Johnny easily. If he isn’t busy with work(wow what happened) he would willingly carry you, if you want him to. It’ll just make him that much more ready to carry his unconscious best friend back to the infirmary.
- He’s lazy, so you’re going to be his number one motivator. It isn’t easy, but you are his only hope of ever seeing the sunlight again.
- Isn’t particularly bothered by PDA, but be careful; you may just end up distracting him from his work, and he is all to willing to let that happen.