got the mimikyu (5% encounter rate why) I needed to complete my team in Moon so I doodled my team (+1) and the overwatch characters they were named after because I make wise use of my time
Gabe ‘n’ Jack w/ Gabriel the Incineroar and Jack the Mudsdale Genji ‘n’ Jesse w/ Genji the Mimikyu, Genji the Fomantis (present as an honorable mention because it was just barely edged off the team by the mimikyu), and Jesse the Lycanroc (who… wound kind of hidden, oops) and Symmetra ‘n’ Sombra w/ Symmetra the Raichu and Sombra the Crobat (who was originally a temporary member when I caught her as a zubat and now she’s indispensable to the team haha oh well)
I’ve wanted to make one of these for Ela for quite a while, and today I had some time over so there we go! Approach her carefully in the beginning, then she’ll crave your attention and lay on your work like a kitten if she needs to x3
Feel free to tag me if you do it too! This is by no means my idea, but I love getting to know your OCs!<3 <3
Tagged by @feelmetal-alchematsuda
Omg one of these yessssssss
5 things that make me happy
1. Anime/manga. I’m serious, even the sad and gory ones. It’s become less of something I watch when I’m bored or need to blow off steam to something I genuinely enjoy.
2. Drawing. I doodle all the time and just like that sudden flash of inspiration and “I need to draw this” just really feels great to me.
3. Video games. I swear to god I love video games so much. Literally I would have so much free time but video games man.
4. Music. Specifically Vocaloid, C pop, J pop, and K pop. It’s something I’ve kinda grown up with and come on, they’re good. Really.
5. The people I’ve met. Sure, I’m not on…the best terms with some of them, and I’ve forgotten a whole bunch of them. But it’s kinda comforting to know that they’re out there, and that they’re leading their own lives. Wow, that sounded really weird.
Tags: you know what, just do it if you feel like it