Hi! Can you maybe do some prompts where A has to keep a secret from B, but it negatively affects their relationship because of all the secrecy, B thinks A is avoiding him? I'm sort of stuck! Thank you for your help! :)
Okay so first off I have no idea how long this has been here but I am SO SO SO sorry, I finished my finals for school and school decided to kill my dreams of finishing It and The Iliad over the summer bc the classes I’m taking next year want me to read 4 books this summer. (And write one essay and teach myself the history of Pyschology bc the teacher doesn’t teacher). So I’ve been mourning my loss time and haven’t checked my inbox in a while.
Secondly, I’m hoping the prompts I write are like normal prompts but I haven’t slept well in four days so we’ll see.
- A and B are out on a date (assuming they’re in a romantic relationship, if not friend dates exist too! and this prompt can be twisted), A is distracted/distant during the date and not paying attention to what B is talking about. Leads to a small fight about whether or not A still wants to be in a relationship together
- (from B’s prespective) A is constantly taking “alone time” after work (and/or school) and B leaves them be for a while. But now it’s been weeks and A is still being secretive. B is now upset about this and becomes passive aggressive.
- B walkes in on A in their office, A shoves papers into a lockable desk/closes laptop and does their best to get B to leave them alone again. B gets aggravated with A and this anger causes them to talk less to each other.
- B goes out with a friend for lunch and they discuss why A is so distant now. They both come to the conclusion that A might be cheating. (Personally, I hate cheating plots because so many of them are the same but if you want you could give it your own spin and it could be interesting)
And, because I feel like it… here are just some dialogue prompts, because I know I get stuck on dialogue a lot.
- “What’s wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden? Are you done with me–am I not fun to be around anymore or something?”
- “Why don’t you go stick your nose in someone else’s business. The neighbors are back again! Why don’t you go see what they bought at the grocery store or something like you always do?” (This is a little specific about snooping, don’t know if you’ll be able to use it)
I’m sorry if these do not help you, or if I waited too long to answer your ask that you went to someone else which I’d completely understand! Good luck!