SO SHE COULD WATCH THESE 30 SECONDS OF PURE HEARTBREAKING MASTERPIECE.
AND WE HAD TO ACTUALLY ROLEPLAY OUR TWO BABIES HUGGING AND BEING DORKS BECAUSE WE FELT SO BROKEN ABOUT EVERYTHING AFTER THIS LIKE HOLY HELL THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN UP SINCE AUGUST AND I NEVER MANAGED TO FIND IT UNTIL TODAY WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD ITS SO WELL DONE
THIS ARTIST ON YOUTUBE CALLED MISSY HAS DONE MANY OTHER SHORT VIDEOS LIKE THIS ONE AND THEY REALLY DESERVE THE WATCH PLEASE OH GO D I DONT HAVE THE WORDS ANYMORE
Summary: So you’re a waitress in a café and Pip works with you and then an old lady happens. Tell the world I slayed this summary.
Pairing: Philip x Reader
Au: modern coffee shop
Warnings: Swearing, Kisses,
Note: Reader is clearly female in this one. I really enjoy writing Philip, and I really needed this so. Yup. I also am toying with a part two of this, but. oh well. Maybe, if y'all like it. Also. Asshole philip is something I really need in life, yet fail to write. Sorry for this being so short. idk. Also get it it’s called King’s café because Philip studied at kings college!!
Being a waitress as the “King’s café” was more adventurous than you first thought, as you applied for the job. Your Boss, Mr. Adams, was an arrogant asshole, but the person that kept you here was your colleague, Philip. He was a handsome, young guy and also a huge bitch. But you could live with that fact, because you enjoyed his presence. Now you were working here for almost two years, and you two had already gone through so much trouble, most of them because of overly disrespectful customers. But as Mr. Adams always put it: “The customer is king.” Even if they complained about the coffee being two degrees too hot, or the amount of whipping cream on their waffles being too high.
“Oh? Um…okay then. She’d look like me, I guess? Whether she’d be grey or coloured, I don’t know. It really depends on how much the “incident” impacted her. (although she wasn’t the one singing so she doesn’t have the guilt–!)
Her attitude, well, she might be as sarcastic as me, worse, or she could be totally naive like Poppy. Or both. If she was like Poppy, then thank god I don’t have a sister.
I hope she’s got a talent for staying out of trouble or I swear–
And as for her name, I don’t care. I have no creativity guys. Who do you think I am– Poppy?”
What breed would each Matsubro be as a cat (assuming they would change to different breeds in the first place)
Osomatsu would most likely be an American Shorthair. A normal, common type of housecat.
Karamatsu would totally be a Birman. Birmans are known for beautiful blue eyes and are long haired, fluffy cats. They’re really beautiful cats, one of the very few, and their fur seemingly shines.
Choromatsu seems to be the one to be a Snowshoe. Snowshoes are known for their white, sock like feet, and due to the ever so known dark colors around the eyes, they might seem nervous to those through pictures. They’re a fluffy cat, but not that long furred.
Ichimatsu is a Bengal. A cat at heart, loving cats, etc, etc, Bengals are one of the very very few wild housecats. It seems to suit the purple brother, as he would most likely be some wild breed, but would fit the housecat bill.
Jyushimatsu is totally a Japanese Bobtail. With a cute bobtail, which is hinted in their name, these cats are more dog like and are very very friendly. With a cute touch, and looking small due to their stubby tail, Jyushi here would be this cuddly, energetic cat!
Todomatsu seems to be a Ragdoll. Much like the Birman breed, they’re very beautiful, and have long fur which is soft to the touch. They’re also very unique, with distinctive coats that wouldn’t be found quite often on many other breed.
1. Coke or Pepsi: idfk i dont really drink them so i dont care
2. Disney or Dreamworks: well im into a lot of disney films, but i never remember whats what
3. Coffee or tea: tea
4. Books or movies: oh lord, it depends. i like films a lot but also i read way more fics (which count i guess) and i do like reading. so books i suppose
5. Window or Mac: macs are way too confusing :’) windows
6. DC or Marvel: marvel! i dont know much dc but i dont really care to
7. Xbox or PlayStation: xbox all the way yo. (im gonna make @beckettsthoughts get one at some point >.>)
8. Dragon Age or Mass Effect: i actually played dragon age but the gameplay was infuriating and i like what ive seen of mass effect so far so mass effect
9. Night owl or early riser: i dont wake up until like 4pm. im asleep through school basically. night owl
10. Cards or chess: depends if the chess player is worse than me (read: 7). i love playing cards with my friends tho
11. Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate!!!!!
12. Vans or converse: idk ive never owned either pair of shoes but i got some vans sunglasses today (theyre red) so vans bc i like my sunglasses
13. Star Wars or Star Trek: star trek!!!!!! holy shit all the way! altho i only ever watched the next generation i did watch the 2013 film and send 114 texts to my friends about it
14. One episode per week or binge watching: binge watching for sure. i hyperfocus the shit out of things and it just makes me really twitchy if it have to wait.
15. Heroes or villains: 100% villains yo. or heroes who are kind of villainous. they just always have the best aesthetic (that is to say, my aesthetic)
16. John Williams or Hans Zimmer: i- idk who they are exactly?? like i recognise but i couldnt tell you off the top of my head who they are :/
17. Disneyland/Disney World or Six Flags: well ive only been to disneyland, but it was a blast so disneyland
18. Forest or sea: shit man idk? im absolutely enchanted by forests. i just adore them for the stories and the aesthetic and the atmosphere. just about everything about them is the best, but growing up by the sea, i feel like i wouldnt be able to live somewhere if i couldnt easily access the beach. its a hard one tbh. nostalgia or just liking it a heck of a lot. a forest by the sea?
19. Flying or reading minds: not flying for sure. i cant handle it. reading minds could be fun, but idk what id see in there yo. i dont know if i want that either.
20. Twin Peaks or Northern Exposure: no bloody clue m8
21. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings: lord of the rings!!!! no question about it! i love harry potter, but i marathoned lotr every weekend for four years (extended edition and all) despite not being able to read the books. itll always be my very favourite fantasy setting.
22. Cake or pie: cake makes me painfully sick so pie!
23. Beyoncé or Lady Gaga: idk? i dont really listen to either but i was into lady gaga as a wee child so ill go with her
24. Rain or sunshine: rain!!!!!!!! 10000% the rain. i love it a lot.
25. Steven Universe or Gravity Falls: i watched some of gravity falls when it was on tv and i enjoyed it so gravity falls it is.
26. Blue or green: depends what for tbh. probably green tho
27. Vanilla or cinnamon: vanilla!
28. Foreign films, subbed or dubbed: well i already watch english things subbed, so i watch foreign things subbed too! i cant really change my focus very easily between whats happening on my laptop and my surroundings, so i tend to only watch or only draw or whatever.
29. Rain coats or umbrellas: umbrellas are harder to use imo so raincoats! i also have good memories of buying raincoats in wales.
30. Christmas or birthdays: ah, i never did much for my birthday once my parents stopped planning it for me, so christmas!
31. Art, literature, or music? this is such a difficult question… (damn you becks) i used to be way more into music and i still like it a lot from a listening point of view, but i still actively write and make art. i make art a lot more than i write but i just adore writing… id have to go with art simply because i dedicate my life to it tbh. and photography if i can sneak that on the end there.