- me: yeah, im disabled. i have this really bad illness where-
- someone: wait, youre disabled?
- me: ....yeah, my illness can be really awful, to the point where i-
- someone: im just surprised cause
- me: oh no
- someone: ya know
- me: no no no come on man stop
- someone: you dont
- me: stop, turn back now dont say it dont fucking say it
- someone: look
- me: ...dont please
- someone: like youre disabled.
- me: .... oh fuck my guy you just had to say that dumb shit, do you even know what the fuck you just did?!
no but like you do know that even though tony realized that bucky was innocent he still tried to murder him and would have if steve hadn't been there to stop him? the russos confirmed it. i just don't get it how someone can claim to love a character but still support the person who almost murdered said character in cold blood and still hasn't shown any indication that he's sorry for his actions.