- my nemesis: i'm going to hurt you of course but first i'll go after all of your friends and--
- me: i don't.
- my nemesis: ...what
- me: i don't have any of those
- my nemesis: fr.. iends..
- me: yeah
- my nemesis: you don't.. have those. not even one
- me: nope
- my nemesis: and you aren't like.. lying. for your own/their sake
- me: no i genuinely just don't have any and i wanted to save you the trouble of having to start the process of looking into it only to find nothing to work with, so
- my nemesis: oh. ah. wow. that's.. polite. of you. i guess
- me: mmhm
- my nemesis: this is like.. seriously bumming me out right now. are you.. busy tonight? oh. fuck. obviously you aren't. sorry. i'm sorry. wasn't trying to be insensitive. god. anyway. we're.. going to go to the movies, okay? i'm not getting any satisfaction out of.. that conversation. any joy just.. whoosh. right out the window. that whole exchange just truly ruined my current state emotionally and i'm.. getting you out of the house. asap
Hello I'm a young aspiring artist that just started high school and I want to be an animator. Lately I've been stressing my self about how good I am and if I'm going the right path to be where I want to be. I get so worried about the future and if I'll be able to achieve my goals enough or on time I know this is long and your a busy person so please don't answer this if you don't want to. But do you have any advice at all anything will be appreciated thanks so much