Can I request something? RFA + V & Saeran finding out MC has feelings for them.. but they don't feel the same way? ToT.
- You admitted it after a cute movie the two of you had watched. Little movie hang outs being a well-welcomed habit between the two of you
- But, as the words started pouring out, his expression turned so sad.
- “Mc… I really appreciate it, I do! I just… I don’t think we’d be good together.”
- Mr. Never-Had-A-Girlfriend was rejecting you, even after such flirting from before?
- When you asked him about that, he rubbed the back of his neck, unable to look you in the eyes.
- “Well… I think I was just confusing my feelings for you. I realized I just really admired you instead, and it was never anything more than that.”
- He was still sweet enough to try cheering you up when you started crying a bit. He even went on to tell you that just because he didn’t return your feelings, that it didn’t mean no one liked you at all.
- (In fact Zen had been making some hints towards you)
- But even after all his kind words, the two of you slowly stopped hanging out. It was hard talking to each other, and sometimes difficult even being in the same room.
- You kept it simple in the chat, but after every time you met in person, it was hard not to have the tears well up again.
- You decided to mail him a cute romantic letter. That way when he picked up his fan mail, he’d have a nice surprise from you!
- It was so worrying writing the letter. You wrote it over about five times before you finally sent it- With a stamp and card that reminded you of him.
- So you waited a day or two, and then you finally received a call from him.
- “Heyyy, Mc,”
- You giggled and greeted him back. “Did you get my letter?”
- “I did, I did. That’s, uh. Why I called…”
- His tone wasn’t what you were expecting, and you frowned while waiting for him to continue.
- “It’s a sweet letter, it really is, and it’s so thoughtful, but… Mc, I think you don’t really like me for me.”
- “…What do you mean?”
- “All this stuff you wrote- It’s exactly what my fans write about the characters I portray. It isn’t anything about the real me. Just the me up on stage. I’m sorry, Mc. I… I don’t think it would be good for us to go out together. I think you’d just be disappointed.”
- Your heart snapped. You couldn’t help it- The sniffles coming from your end as he bounced around from trying to cheer you up, to explaining how it was for the best.
- But you couldn’t do it. You hung up on him.
- He didn’t even try calling back.
- From then on, any time he popped in while you were on the chat, you instantly logged off. Any time Jaehee got a bit too excited about his new plays, you popped off. Hell, even when Jumin let out a small complaint about Zen you found your chest constricting and needing to go cry privately.
- The parties were hard, but at least he was always swarmed by fans.
- To see him, you had to work within his schedule. His busy, hectic, schedule.
- When you walked in after thanking Jaehee, you fumbled with your hands.
- “What were you needed to discuss? Was it about the next party? Any funds that are needed I’ll be willing to cover.”
- “No, no, it’s not about that.”
- He finally brought his head up from his paperwork, giving you a curious look.
- “Jumin, lately I’ve realized my feelings-”
- “I’m sorry, Mc, but no.”
- He… he didn’t give you a chance to even finish.
- “I’ve noticed for a while you had started acting like most women towards me, so I knew this day was coming, but no. Don’t worry, I’ll still talk to you. The RFA needs to continue the parties, anyway.”
- You stood awkwardly for a moment before nodding a bit and excusing yourself.
- You didn’t get on the chat for a few days, or even open up the app. When you did, you were greeted with so many texts.
- Of course Jumin had nonchalantly mentioned it! You felt so stupid, so childish.
- You couldn’t even look him in the eyes anymore.
- He knew it as soon as you started bouncing jokes right back at him
- He knew it the moment you didn’t care he was pushing you away, the moment you promised to help him find his brother.
- He knew it, and it hurt so much.
- After the commotion died down, you had tied a note around the little cat robot he made for you, and had it surprise him one day. You thought it would be cute!
- You thought he liked you back.
- But suddenly you were spammed with on onslaught of messages.
- “I’m sorry, Mc, I’m so so sorry.”
- That was the basic summary of the messages. He felt so bad, you could tell from his texts, but he still couldn’t afford someone getting close to him. Not with his past.
- Not with his brother still having issues.
- “I love you, I do, just not like that. I won’t be able to ever love anyone like that.”
- You ended up getting rid of the stuff he had made for you, but you still kept the cat.
- At least it was able to cheer you up.
- While it was true she was into girls… She couldn’t bring herself to actually date one.
- The worries of being openly together, the worries of being attacked or yelled at… She couldn’t live that life, much less could she do that to you.
- When you admitted your feelings to her, with a cute cookie set that spelled it out, she felt her heart drop as she rejected you.
- It was for the best, you both knew it, but god that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt.
- She tried cheering you up, but what could she do?
- Everytime she was on the chat, you tried your best to converse with her, but it was clear to everyone you were still hurting
- She was still hurting
- You had made him such a cute and sweet letter in brail. He had recently fully learned it, something he was so proud of.
- So you mentioned you had a surprise and handed him your special letter.
- He was smiling at first, but as his fingers ran through the letter, his smile quickly faded.
- He ended up putting the letter to the side halfway through.
- “Mc… You know I still love her.”
- You were suddenly thankful he couldn’t see you that well. Your fists clenched, your eyes watered, and you even felt that familiar hot buildup of saliva in your mouth.
- You wanted to puke.
- “I know…I know feelings are so easy to catch, I know your feelings are most likely sincere. But I’m sorry. I can’t let go of her. I don’t think I ever can.”
- You put on a fake voice, smiling and trying to act like you understood.
- But how could he still be so blindly in love with someone who caused him so much pain?
- You didn’t visit him again after that. Jumin was a bit concerned, but after meeting with V again he knew.
- RFA parties were really awkward after that.
- How could you have feelings for someone like him? How could you like someone who had killed people with his bare hands?
- The moment you handed him such a cutesy pink letter, he didn’t want to read it. You could see the apprehension etched on his face.
- When he crumpled up the letter, you realised maybe he wasn’t as recovered as he seemed.
- “You can’t handle me, mc, don’t even pretend that you can.”
- You tried to explain yourself a bit, not expecting him to get so upset, but that just made the issue worse.
- “I can’t trust you! You don’t know me! You don’t know anything about me, expect I’m the ‘poor person’ with a horrible childhood and I was taken in by some cult. Hell, my own brother doesn’t even know me yet. Why the hell do you think you know me?”
- You couldn’t talk, you just bit your lip and tried not to make your tears too obvious, but that failed when he threw your letter at you.
- “Get out of my sight.”
- Later on, when you finally managed to look at your phone, you saw so many texts from Seven, apologizing for Saeran’s behavior, but honestly… You knew he was right.
- You didn’t know him.