- Sasuke: There's a story about a little kid who keeps shredding paper and his parents take him to all kinds of doctors to get him to stop shredding paper. And finally they take him to the most expensive doctor in the world who turns to the kid and he says, "Kid, if you stop shredding paper, your parents will stop dragging you to doctors." And the kid turns to his parents and says, "Why didn't you just say so?"
- Sakura: Well, all right, then.
- Sasuke: The point of the story is that the kid could make himself happy by just stopping. I think that's the point. I don't know. I've been trying to figure it out. But I didn't understand it before. I'm in love with you.
- Sakura: ... What did you say?
- Sasuke: And because of-- Will you marry me?
- Sakura: ... Wait.
- Sasuke: I said will you marry me? And before that, I said I'm in love with you. That's-- that's-- That's what I'm getting at. I feel like I can do this so much better if I can have a second.
- Sakura: What in the fuck is happening right now?
- Sasuke: If-- if I-- I don't ever want to not be-- No. I love you. I'm gonna go back to that. And will you marry me? And let me just say I really think you should. I think you should say yes. But no matter what you say, there's no chance I am ever gonna hurt you again. And no matter what you say, I'm gonna be in love with you for the rest of my life. There's no way out of that. That's just a physical law of the universe. You own me. No matter what you say--
- Sakura: Yes.
- Sasuke: I will never stop--
- Sakura: Yes. God, I'm saying yes!
- Sasuke: You're saying yes?
- Sakura: Yes.
- Sasuke: Thank God.
- Sakura: Took you long enough.
Jandi is definitely gonna happen but they won't last, I think Andi (or maybe Jonah?) will realize that they have nothing in common. Their dynamic and chemistry can work as friends but as lovers? I don't see it. That's why I really hope Jonah is bi so if jyrus happen we could see how they manage this relationship and their feelings and it will also be a great opportunity to develop their characters. Your thoughts?