you don't have to say ‘i love you’ to say ‘i love you’
instead, you could say….
there’s nothing to be ashamed of
it was really nice getting to know you. you seem…sympathetic
take what you need
i think you’ve exerted yourself enough for one day
i wanted to see you again
you’ve unlocked something in me
i-i wish i could- i just- i don’t know…
[you’re] quite magical
do what’s in your heart
may i? free of charge
if anything were to happen to you…
i thought i’d see how you were doing
i meant to thank you for your advice
i get it. you’re part of a “don’t ask, don’t tell” culture. i’m fine with it
so you get it?
you’ll be lonely all your life and so will she. neither of you deserve it. and i don’t either
i don’t know what to do with these… you keep them for me
what about love? even shadowhunters fall in love
you’re confusing me
confusion is part of it, that’s how you find out if something’s there
emotions are never black and white; they’re more like symptoms. you lose your breath every time they enter a room, your heart beats faster when they walk by, your skin tingles when you stand close enough to feel their breath
i know you feel what i feel
even if i did feel something for you…
[i thought “if i just follow the rules, everything’s gonna be fine”. and then you came along and pushed me off that path]
i’ll leave if [you] ask me to
i can’t breathe
you never cease to amaze me
i have to hand it to you, you certainly know how to make a statement
love? what? no… it’s-it’s eh… sort of a different- it’s not…
I know for a fact that I am a kitten… Well a big baby feline I should say because I am not a normal house cat. I’ll tell you that much at least. I have something that has been on my mind for quite awhile and it has to do with kitten play.
I just want to be able to understand why all of the kitten play tag is about Little’s (which I have nothing against I am one as well) or controversy. Seriously why? The rest of the pet play tags don’t have this stuff. This might be because many people in kitten play are just following the trend or maybe some people are just so ignorant that they don’t know the difference.
I don’t mean to sound like a bitch. Or maybe I do. It’s too late at night for me to decide right now, but all I want to do is be able to look at the kitten play tag and see KITTEN PLAY STUFF! I DON’T WANT TO NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO SEE EVERYTHING, BUT KITTEN PLAY!
I looked at it just now and found minors stating that kitten play is in the sigil tag. I am a witch as well, so why the hell is there kitten play in the sigil tag! Like seriously MINORS can be WITCHES too! Why are you sharing this KINK with them! You can’t blame them for seeing it! You are sharing it with them!
SO PLEASE TAG YOUR SHIT APPROPRIATELY AND STOP TAGGING LITTLE WITH KITTEN AND EVERYTHING ELSE! QUIT BEING SO WHINY AND GROW THE FUCK UP! I AM SICK OF HAVING TO GO TO OTHER PET PLAY TAGS TO SEE PET PLAY SHIT! I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO REBLOG FROM MY OWN PET PLAY SIDE!
tomarry au where harry's super rich parents find out he's been dating tom, an orphan (magic or not)
I’ll leave this as a magic AU :)
- So Harry is used to luxury and even though his parents have tried to teach him the value of money and having to earn things, he’s still pretty spoiled because he’s an only child with not just his parents but a doting Godfather too
- He vaguely knew Tom at Hogwarts but their paths didn’t cross because Harry was in Gryffindor and Tom was in Slytherin a couple of years above Harry
- They meet later after Harry goes to Knockturn Alley out of sheer curiosity and years of being banned from going (kinda like “I’m 18, Mum and Dad can’t tell me what to do anymore”) but attractive young men attract the wrong kind of attention down there and Harry is about to be pounced on by deviants and hags when Tom swoops in and saves him because he’s pretty respected and feared down Knockturn
- Harry and Tom get talking and agree to go on a date and eventually start dating properly and begin to get serious
- Harry still hasn’t told his parents about Tom. He doesn’t care that Tom is an orphan or that he grew up in the Muggle care system, but he’s worried that his parents will, and think that Tom isn’t good enough for Harry or something
- Tom finally convinces Harry into letting him go round to meet James and Lily, who are delighted to meet Tom at last and very charmed by him
- During the meal James asks about Tom’s life and he’s very honest with them. Harry tenses because he expects his dad to say something accidentally offensive, but instead Lily comments on the possibly hardships of Muggle social care and asks if he’s getting on ok now
- Lily came from an impoverished family and she never meant to marry rich like Petunia, but it happened anyway. But she knows what it’s like to come from a family who doesn’t have loads of money or resources and never makes Tom feel bad for his background
- James is a little bit less understanding because he can’t quite fathom not having everything you could want, but he doesn’t think any less of Tom and instead teases Harry for being so nervous about introducing them to Tom
☆ what? what’s this?? i don’t know!! i was readingHaunted by TobiSterling on Ao3 and this just… happened! it was meant to be a simple sketch, i swear!
i’m only at chapter fifteen at the time of posting this, but i’m eagerly awaiting the next update. i’m really enjoying this au and think the ghost therapist theme is a nifty change from your generic coffee shop aus. many kudos to the author!!
(honestly I should do fanfic fanart more often, it’s quite fun)
“Bellamy is the heart and Clarke is the brain. I’m not sure how I’d quite put it, but they need each other. Without a brain, you die and without a heart you die. One without the other wouldn’t have survived.”