The good news is I just got my tablet from my Uncle and it appears to be working again! I was in an angsty mood and decided to commemorate with some really tough looking bros. Don’t mess with their ladies. I don’t know.
I DID IT! I randomly thought of Rhys winking at Feyre when he caught her staring at him or whatever, and then I somehow thought it would be fun to animate it lol. I don’t do this often so it’s not perfect but I tried my best~
“You could do Yūri’s moves in maybe a month. Some of Chris’s moves can’t be done even by people who’ve done this for years.”
And you know what
they’ve got a point.
Headcanon time: Pole dancing is Chris’s hobby and he’s been doing it since he was about 15. It’s his way of staying fit apart from skating practice. He works part-time in Switzerland’s most expensive clubs.
Meanwhile Yuuri decided to give pole dancing a shot when he moved to Detroit, but quit after a month, having decided that it ‘wasn’t for him after all’.
- lance is the jewelry guy
- he wears dangly blue earrings
- his regular customers are cute old ladies who always think he needs to eat more
-when he’s not attending customers he flirts with the cute dressing room attendant
-Keith is the dressing room attendant
- it’s mostly slow, but he can see the jewelry department from his post
- people ask him for opinions on their outfits
- he’s uncomfortable sharing his fashion advice, but he’s really good at it
- hunk and pidge are markdowns. And backroom. And overnight.
- They pretty much live in the store.
- they have their own secret lingo for the goings on.
- they will drop everything if someone brings in a cute dog
- shiro is the head cashier/coordinator.
- the customers love him. He’s charming and they forget how much they’re spending.
- he organizes breaks and returns
-lance always pesters him about it
- he and allura work well together
-they have their own sign language they use to talk from opposite sides of the store
-they think they’re sly about it (they’re not)
- allura is their favorite manager
- she is scary but treats them well
- she loves setting up fancy feature tables
- matt is security
- when he applied he thought it was tech security. Orientation was awkward
- he actually does really well though
- he blends in wearing regular clothes and his low center gravity is perfect for tackling would be thieves
-Shiro find this hilarious
-the galra are the walmart across the street
-more stuff available. But no morals