top 5 things u love about me, go
- you do not expect people to do the impossible. you appreciate their skills no matter what they may be, and you encourage others to be the best they can be. no matter what personal battles they may be struggling with.
- while I may not always be on the best of terms with my family, and I’m not their first choice to confide in, they have plenty of faith in you, and I know they are in good hands. I suppose it is one less thing to worry about. something I am grateful for.
- I have nothing to fear when at your side. nothing to fear from myself, or others. It is rare to feel safe.
- despite how dysfunctional we are, you’ve faith in us. the bats. we may be written off by many, but we have the greatest on our side. I just hope we will one day be as great as you think us to be.
- when I was a child I would wish that my mother and father would set aside their differences, that we would one day be a family. that I would have a mother and father who loved each other. romantic or platonic. I came to realize that was just that - a child’s wish. one that would never be recognized. and while they may never reconcile - I believe my wish was granted in a way i’d not imagined, but better than I could have ever envisioned. thank you.