Haha, once I started I can’t be stopped :D You unleashed something here, sweet anon.
- Iwaizumi gets all flustered and fussy when Oikawa gives him little kisses on the tip of his nose. But he loves it.
- And Oikawa loves giving them. He sometimes even nibbles a little bit on Iwa’s nose. When he gets all asdfghjkjkAHHHH Iwa-chan, I could bite you!! Because stupid Iwa-chan is too perfect and too good.
- Oikawa loves it when Iwaizumi gives him soft kisses on the forehead.
- Iwaizumi isn’t so good with showing affection in public. He likes to keep things private.
- But once there are home alone he gets sweet and tender.
- He also likes to cuddle and Oikawa loves to take advantage of it.
- I like the idea that they have a terrible sleeping arrangment, lying all over each other, kicking, drooling..etc..
But I also love to think that they actual sleep very peaceful. It’s like making up for all the fighting and banter. They always sleep close, always touching or hugging in some place. No one is always the big or little spoon they always change. It’s like a well known choreography. When Oikawa turns over so does Iwa and takes him in his arm and the other way around. If they move around during night they move together.
- Iwaizumi has difficults to communicate his feelings. For the longest time he lived with the secret that he is in love with his best friend. He couldn’t stand seeing Oikawa talking, flirting and even dating girls.
- Once he got so frustated that he punched a wall and couldn’t play volleyball for almost 4 weeks. Oikawa was furious.
- Against all believes Oikawa doesn’t do much about his hair. It’s fluffy and just flops this way. Of course he uses shampoo and sometimes hair conditioner and he brushes his hair, but he doesn’t really make an efford to style it.
- Iwaizumi doesn’t care about his hair at all. As long as it is healthy and clean it’s all good. He doesn’t care if he uses shampoo or even just shower gel. Sometimes even just soap.
- For his 7th birthday Oikawa invited Iwaizumi to his party and he made his own invitation cards for this. He drew something on it and sticked a little feather he thought was beautiful to the right corner. He wrote Iwaizumi names wrong. It’s cute. Iwaizumi still has this card.
- They had their first volleyball tournanemt when they were about 8. They got terrible defeated. Oikawa couldn’t stop crying.
- This was the first time Iwaizumi didn’t know what do to. He already had seen Oikawa crying but not like this. This day he swore to get better, stronger and be able to win.