- Why I like them: Eren has so much depth, and for once an shoen mc is not this perfect cinnamon roll that is incapable of wrong doing. Eren does so many morlaly wrong and morally gray things and doesn’t even claim to be a hero. It’s freaking brilliant to have a character like that. So many Shoen now a days try to imulate shows like DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece with a main character that has a oure heart but evil blood that does nothing wrong.
- Why I don’t: Oooh./ With Eren it has to be the fact that he killed two people at age eight and showed no remorse for it. On top of the fact he really wrecklessly lead his squad to death in Trost.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): Honestly there are two favorite episodes for me, the one where he saves Armin from certain death by getting eaten and in trun gets eaten himself, and the last episode of season two where he punches a tittan burning the shit out of his hand, just to save Mikasa. We get to see he us still capable of loving people despite how he acts.
- Favorite season/movie: Season two hands down. Has my favorite fights in it.
- Favorite line: “Am I in any shape to resist?”
- Favorite outfit: His scout uniform???? They really don’t have much in the anime lol.
- OTP: Eremin
- Brotp: Eren and Mikasa
- Head Canon: Eren doesn’t give a shit about his neglectful abusive piece of shit father
- Unpopular opinion: Eren is not Mr.Triggered all the god damn time. Also Zeke means nothing to Eren so he didn’t send that letter in the last chapter to Zeke *moon walks away*
- A wish: That he gets a quick painless death
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: Announce your presence to the enemy.
- 5 words to best describe them: Depressed, Angry, Vengful, Loving (to people he considers family), reluctant
- My nickname for them: The precious angry marshmallow (once again tags lol)