- *Daddy and I out trying to find an Easter dress for me*
- Me: *In the dressing room, working on my 4th dress* This one won't even zip. I give up. *Opening the door to show daddy how 'fat' I looked*
- Daddy: do you wanna see if there is a bigger size?
- Me: *shakes head* this is the biggest size. I don't wanna keep trying on clothes. What's the point. *Tries to slam the door shut, but daddy sticks his hand inside*
- Daddy: Look at me, baby. You're beautiful. You know your rules; no talking bad about yourself. Does some little girl need a time out?
- Me: *Blushing, still standing in the too-small dress* No, daddy. I'm sorry.
- Daddy: *Kisses my forehead* Now get changed, we'll go somewhere else to look.