EXPECT ZERO!BILLxFIGHT!DIPPER IN THE FUTURE I PLAN ON MAKING FLUFF
AHHH SO MUCH FANFICS SO LITTLE TIME
BUT FOR NOW, HERES THE BROTHERS AU THING
TOOK ME FOREVER TO THINK OF SOMETHING OH MY LORD I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS GOING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Disclaimer: Nothing here belongs to me, and belongs to the person who created it. The only thing I own is the plot.
Also, sorry it’s short;;;; I’m writing this while I’m sick and tired and I feel like I’m dying, so I’m just gonna try and get this over with so I can take a nap or just sleep in general =^=
Also, really really sorry. It ended up shorter than I expected. Gosh I’m tired. Anyways, Imm gonna call it done, I don’t know what else to add to it. I’ll probably write something longer in the future
Dipper - Majors in creative writing - 17
Mabel - Majors in mixed media art - 17
Mason - Majors in psychology - 21
Belle - Majors in fashion designer - 21
Tyrone - Majors in sport science - 19
May - Majors in human physiology - 19
I know someone else had this headcanon but I can’t find their post so I’m going to make my own.
Imagine Tina learning to knit the muggle/no-maj way and then making various scarves/hats/things to give to her family at Christmas/Hanukkah/birthdays. Like at first she knits Newt a brand new Hufflepuff scarf as his old one is a bit worn from use, and then she starts knitting blankets or whatever for the beasts so they don’t get cold and can stay warm - the newly-born/hatched creatures look adorable tucked under the blankets she knits, and Newt can’t help but smile ridiculously when he sees them. She sends patterned scarves to Queenie with Ilvermorny colours/house colours and she makes one for Jacob too so that he doesn’t feel left out (though she’s sure Queenie is sharing hers)
Newt soon learns that Tina knitting means she’s anxious or having a bad day, and that she knits the non-magical way because it means keeping her hands busy and her mind away from whatever is troubling her. He loves his scarf even more knowing this, and makes sure to let her know it.
(he also finds it adorable how focused she becomes, and how she sticks out her tongue sometimes when she struggles or her hands slip)
Then she hears that Queenie and Jacob are having their first baby, and she knits all kinds of things for them; blankets, hats, little booties (though it takes a while to get it right) She has a very proud moment when her sister and brother-in-law send back photos of the baby wearing the knitted things she sent.
When she and Newt are expecting their first child and she goes on leave from Auror work she becomes so restless that she knits as a way to pass the time - it also comes in handy as she ends up making loads of things for the baby. The beasts also benefit, as Newt soon finds out when he sees Dougal the demiguise with a knitted blanket draped around his shoulders like a cape.
All of their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren end up with a scarf or hat, and if their husbands/wives have something she knitted then that means they’re officially counted as part of the family. Like it’s a rite of passage to have something she knitted, and it becomes a huge thing if they open a present and see it.
• going after the man who fired at your star ship which caused the ship’s core to malfunction which caused your boyfriend to go fix it himself while under extreme radiation which caused him to die while you become emotionally compromised
The "I know I have other things to write but these seem so cool/weird/etc" sentence prompt meme
Because I’m absolute shit and have a habit of coming up with sentence prompts instead of writing stuff I should be working on, I present this list of sentence prompt memes.
Send me a few of these and I’ll write a drabble based off of it, naturally it’ll be a reader insert. Be sure to include which character you’d like.
You can even use them as rp starters/fanfic/whatever.
1) “I’m like 85% sure that’s illegal but sure I’ll help you.”
2) “Don’t wake me up unless there’s a fire and even then don’t.”
3) “I don’t want to talk about them, they give me a headache, and they’re dumb.”
4) “So is that a no on the burning down the place?”
5) “Ok, I may or may not have started an occult.”
6) “Alright but you gotta promise you’re not gonna be mad if I tell you what happened.”
7) “Explain to me what exactly possessed you into thinking this was a good idea?”
8) “Just for that I’m gonna have to remember to kick your ass twice as hard.”
9) “It’s 3 in the morning, why is it always 3 in the morning when you call me?!”
10) “You meme loving fuck.”
11) “You say that like it’s supposed to be offensive.”
12) “Wanna know how many fucks I give? Negative six, you owe ME fucks to give.”
13) “I don’t see the problem…what…oooh you’re talking about the fires.”
14) “I love you but if you play that song one more time I will strangle you.”
15) “Those dead bodies were here before I even got here…well like half of them but that’s details.”
16) “So the apocalypse started and I may have had a hand in starting it, so um sorry?”
17) “If you get arrested I’ll bail you out…pfft let’s be real I’ll probably be in the holding cell with you.”
18) “How the actual hell did you manage to cause this much trouble in 5 minutes?!”
19) “Why is there someone tied up in the backseat of my car?”
20) “This is why you read contracts before you sign them!”
21) “Uh, there’s someone that’s shitfaced at the door and they say they know you, is it cool if I let them in?”
22) “They say this place is haunted…but I think that’s bullshit.”
23) “The amount of alcohol I’d need to drink to make me forget about this would literally kill me.”
24) “Your daddy issues are a real turn off.”
25) “I’m gonna punch you in the mouth…with my mouth…gently…several times….”
[I’ll add more as time goes on, feel free to add some!]