- Prussia: hey, West! Can you draw me?
- Child Germany: h-huh?? What's this all of a sudden?
- Prussia: well, I'm sick of Spain and France always showing off how well or cute their little siblings draw, and so I want you to draw the awesome me so that I can show off how good you are! And hey, I've never actually seen you draw!
- Child Germany: ... I don't want to.
- Prussia: Ehhhh??? Why not??? Don't you love me, West???
- Child Germany: that's not it... it's just... I can't draw well...
- Prussia: it shouldn't be that bad! I mean, at least do something that portrays my awesome personality through art!
- *The Next Day*
- France: Prussia, why the long face?
- Spain: did Germany manage to illustrate you well?
- Prussia: yeah... through a hundred pages annotated essay about me... double spaced with bibliography and footnotes...
Hello, Jess. First of all I'm sorry, this is going to be a biiig ask. But please don't give up on me. Part I: Well, I'm one of those people you call Antis or Monkeys. Or at least I thought I was. My big problem with a fact that Sam and Cait had a romantic involvement was always about the big negative impact it would have on the show. I've waited a long time for Outlander and I don't want anyone to ruin it. Many of us think so.