Made of skin and bones
(not my gifs!)
Pairing: Alpha!Bucky x Omega!Reader
Warnings: Language, A/B/O dynamics, some nudism?
Summary: Due to the premature death of the King of your clan, his son, the alpha James Barnes, must assume his destiny and lead his people. As the tradition commands, he must choose some worthy omegas to make their his wives and with which he will ensure the subsistence of your clan. All the omega women are obliged to appear before their king, including you. Luckily for you, you would never be chosen… right?
Tags: at the end
A/N: I’m really sorry for the delay but sometimes life happens and I didn’t had so much time thos past days, hoppefully I’ll update sooner the next chapter. Thank you so much everyone! :)
3. Holy water
Your steps and Steve’s are the only sound breaking the solemn silence of the royal hall. He has tried to stablish a cordial conversation with you but you are just focused on his previous words.
“We have to prepare you for your wedding”
Well, damn, you had totally forgotten about your part of the deal. You are about to get married, and with a stranger.
- Are you okay? - Steve asks you softly
- Yes… - he doesn’t believe it, you neither
Before he can keep persuading you a tall young woman crosses paths with you and Steve, her eyes blown open when she looks at you
- Sila, what a happy coincidence - Steve greets her
- Sir - with a serene smile she bows at him
- We were searching for you
- Hi - you salute the, now you can sense, omega
- Hello - she then looks at you, and you feel like she knows you from somewhere else, and she doesn’t like you
- Well, Sila, this is Y/N, Y/N, Sila - Steve introduces you - She will be the one who will help you with the wedding arrangemetns and to understand the traditions
- Oh thank you - you breathe relieved knowing that you will be acompanied by a woman in those times of unrest, and even better if she is an omega
- Sure, Sir - she nods at Steve - Please follow me
Without even looking at you she starts walking undoing the path she just made, you wave at Steve and follow the graceful woman. The air between you doesn’t incite a conversation so you dedicate the time to observe the majestic rooms by which the woman leads you. When you cross one specially decorated with large windows you can’t help but staring at the sunny day outside and at the beautiful clear lake that peeks among the trees near the palace, you make a mental note to visit that beautiful place sometime.