Sorry to bother you but could you do headcanons about Logan having a s/o with curly hair pretty please thanks I love your blog 😘
- Logan wasn’t particular one to cuddle but in the rare moments in which the two of you did enjoy each other’s embrace Logan would rest his cheek against the top of your head, your curls providing a nice cushion.
- In the mornings while you were fluffing you hair out he would come by and lightly tug at a spiral, watching it bounce back into place before he told you to scoot over so he could shave.
- Logan would never admit it, but he loved the way your curls bounced when you talked really animatedly about something. They were like springs, bouncing ecstatically with every word you uttered.
- He’s just as protective about your hair as you are. Anyone who so much as raises a hand to touch your hair without permission, ran the risk of getting their chopped off.
- “If you want to keep that hand, I suggest you put it right back down, bub.” he was intimidating enough to make anyone take a few steps back. You’d smile a little to yourself and lean a little closer into him.
- Despite his fears of hurting you, you feel safest at his side.
- He finds your wash day process incomprehensibly tedious.
- “Well what is this for then?” he’d question. “That defines my curls. Keeps things from being too much of a mess.” “I thought you just washed it and you were done?” “Sure I guess I could be, but the extra steps keep my hy hair soft and shiny.”
- If you ask really nicely, and you’re absolutely alone sometimes he’ll take you wide tooth comb and pull it through little sections of your wet curls.
- Sometimes you fall asleep in the process. He’s so gentle that the action is only soothing.